Blackpool V SWFC

This is a flippingjoke

Least you lot can listen to the Blackpool commentary

I've signed in all fine, clicked live matches takes me to the commentary of our game has the little bar but says "you must log in to listen to commentary" where it usually says "click to listen"

This is a flippingjoke

I've signed in all fine, clicked live matches takes me to the commentary of our game has the little bar but says "you must log in to listen to commentary" where it usually says "click to listen"

You're not missing much, Sam..........although it's quite funny now I've got the Kay imagery working. :biggrin:

This is a flippingjoke

Believe me, you wouldnt be bothered if you could hear the Blackpool Commentry

This is a flippingjoke

Morning. I'm guessing you might have the short end of the stick when it comes to match time today?

My god i never thought id say this but the Blackpool commentry is even worse than ours!! Sounds like peter kay eating a pie and rambling utter crap into a mike firmly placed under his coat

Who's Mike?

Could be worse, could you imagine if you were paying to subscribe to Blackpool World every week?

Sounds as though he's not aware he's on air and has a microphone in his pocket..........hope he doesn't go for a poo poo at half-time