Holloway

They have the second best home form in the entire league, so a point would be a brilliant achievement.

Just hope people put the result into perspective if we do get beat and do go all crazy (because if I can, then anyone can !!)

I'd be really happy with a draw tomorrow night, but i agree with you maybe if we can defend like we did on saturday and produce some of the moves we made upfront we could just sneak a 1-0 win. :biggrin:

I'd be happy with a draw too, one things for sure, we'll give em more of a game than we would have done a few weeks ago.

They have the second best home form in the entire league, so a point would be a brilliant achievement.

Just hope people put the result into perspective if we do get beat and do go all crazy (because if I can, then anyone can !!)

Perhaps being too optimistic but I see this as an extension of the last match where I thought before the last match we have the new manager expectation / impetus along with Barnsley being on a confidence downer after playing well and getting nothing.

Now this match we on a one match roll facing a confidence dented Blackpool who conceded late on in their last match - bring them on :cool:

I think we have a very good chance of at least a point here, they have a good home record but haven't won in last 4 games at homes and only sumet like 3 wins in last 12 games in all competitions. Bouazza is away n they got a couple others out. Coupled with the confidence of a good performance and derby win on saturday i think theres every chance we could ****** something

Guest JonTheOwl66

we MUST keep tabs on charlie adam or he'll do us.

Preferably, not Tommy Spurr.. We all know what happens when he comes up against a good player..

Guest intercity0wl

A draw would be a good result although I'm going for a 2-1 win to Wednesday. Tudgay and the Jamaican Pace Ace will score.

When did we sign Usain Bolt.

I think he underestimates us......

we did anything BUT battle against barnsley.

We played some bloody good football, kept our shape well and looked organised.

I can see us getting at least point with JJ raping their back four !

that could be quite painful..... still, could be worse for em..... could be Claude Makelele or Dion Dublin dishing out the sodomisation !!

I think he underestimates us......

we did anything BUT battle against barnsley.

We played some bloody good football, kept our shape well and looked organised.

I can see us getting at least point with JJ raping their back four !

The lass who sits opposite me at work, well her husband is a pig scout and was employed by Blackpool to do scouting for them ahead of the dingle game. Well, since there's another owl who sits near by us, she'll have heard about all the wednesday sortcomings as we see them because we talk about wednesday virtually all week, so no doubt she'll passed on the info to her bloke who will have no doubt passed it on to Blackpool. That said I think we can do it tomorrow, because I think the team will be switched around a bit.

The lass who sits opposite me at work, well her husband is a pig scout and was employed by Blackpool to do scouting for them ahead of the dingle game. Well, since there's another owl who sits near by us, she'll have heard about all the wednesday sortcomings as we see them because we talk about wednesday virtually all week, so no doubt she'll passed on the info to her bloke who will have no doubt passed it on to Blackpool. That said I think we can do it tomorrow, because I think the team will be switched around a bit.

You should've made stuff up