Lewis Buxton

Big praise for Buxton - I thought he was excellent. Makes Spurr look ridiculous going forward.

Well done Lewis keep at it - you will silence the bully boo boys who just like to follow their mates.

Not sure bout the shot though.

had a mistake early on I think, but apart from that he wasn't too bad

Big praise for Buxton - I thought he was excellent. Makes Spurr look ridiculous going forward.

Well done Lewis keep at it - you will silence the bully boo boys who just like to follow their mates.

Agreed. I thought he had a good game. Why pick on Tommy though? His shot went in!

Agreed. I thought he had a good game. Why pick on Tommy though? His shot went in!

To be fair that was Spurrs best defensive game this season. I am talking about his runs forward where he seems to have no clue what to do. I think he will end up at centre half coming up for corners.

Sorry - nothing against the lad lets all be positive.

still the main concern in the team for me

No where near good enough to be a regular right back in a team with ambitions for top 10 in the championship. This season he will have to do, seen as Frankie is not going to get back to where he was before his injuries, but next year, we must get a quality right back in

We was weak down the right in the first but that was as much down to Soares as Buxton. Between them I felt they could have been tighter for the goal.

Both much improved 2nd half, also felt Potter didn't have a good first half with a few passes going astray.

To be fair that was Spurrs best defensive game this season. I am talking about his runs forward where he seems to have no clue what to do. I think he will end up at centre half coming up for corners.

Sorry - nothing against the lad lets all be positive.

I agree with you. He is a centre half and sometimes it shows in the final third. But as you say let's all be positive. We're all Wednesday arn't we?

Guest intercity0wl

still the main concern in the team for me

No where near good enough to be a regular right back in a team with ambitions for top 10 in the championship. This season he will have to do, seen as Frankie is not going to get back to where he was before his injuries, but next year, we must get a quality right back in

Gaser i swear i am not stalking you but your posts seem like a magnet to my typing finger. You could right or wrong about if he is good enough or not for a team with ambitions for a top 10 championship team, but we are not that team at the moment and yesterdays result does not make us so.

We are a team with an ambition to finish 4th from bottom and its all hands to the pumps at the moment and that includes frankie who gives his all, and is commited to the cause.

Yes you are right he will have to do as you so condecendingly put it..

Im not a bully, Ive never booed him and some of my mates think hes great - I just think he's total poo !

We was weak down the right in the first but that was as much down to Soares as Buxton. Between them I felt they could have been tighter for the goal.

Both much improved 2nd half, also felt Potter didn't have a good first half with a few passes going astray.

Just seen that it was actually Potter and Soares out there

Guest bigandy

We could play Frankie on right mid till he gets his sharpness/match fitness (whatever u wanna call it!) back.

Don't think Soares likes playing there, I read it was 1 of the things he blamed for his dip in form at Palace.

Foooooooooook meeeeeee!

Why on earth do people want Simek to play right midfield??? the only thing he's good at is defending. He is poo going forwards. Can't cross, pass, beat a man or shoot. He would offer nothing!!

Buxton played well on saturday, looked good defensively and going forwards. Long may it continue because, and I don't like saying this, Simek isn't good enough anymore.

Gaser i swear i am not stalking you but your posts seem like a magnet to my typing finger. You could right or wrong about if he is good enough or not for a team with ambitions for a top 10 championship team, but we are not that team at the moment and yesterdays result does not make us so.

We are a team with an ambition to finish 4th from bottom and its all hands to the pumps at the moment and that includes frankie who gives his all, and is commited to the cause.

Yes you are right he will have to do as you so condecendingly put it..

I think thats what Glaser said