Crowd prediction for Peterborough match

Guest Ripley Owl

:biggrin: My daughters been asking me the sleeps thing too, she's 3yrs 8 months and going to her first game.

She's so exited she woke me up at half four this morning wanting to set off, i'm bloody knackered.

Hope it's a good day for us all !

:biggrin:

:laugh:

Awesome, my lad has always loved his sleep so we didn't see him til 7 this morning, hope he loves the match as much as his bed. He asked me if he has to eat peas and sweetcorn at the football the other day ??

He's currently at gymnastics burning off some of his excess energy, back at 11, quick change and then we're hitting the road.

I need to nip into the club shop for a scarf for him, anyone know what time they shut the car park on a matchday ? Should be there for about half 12.

:biggrin: My daughters been asking me the sleeps thing too, she's 3yrs 8 months and going to her first game.

She's so exited she woke me up at half four this morning wanting to set off, i'm bloody knackered.

Hope it's a good day for us all !

:biggrin:

My oldest is nearly six and this will be her 3rd match, and for the first time she's actually excited about going, she's already got her wednesday shirt on and ready to go, the force is strong in this one, she's gonna be a reet owl.

Horny Owl is very proud... :blush:

Guest Ripley Owl

My oldest is nearly six and this will be her 3rd match, and for the first time she's actually excited about going, she's already got her wednesday shirt on and ready to go, the force is strong in this one, she's gonna be a reet owl.

Horny Owl is very proud... :blush:

And so you should be , lets hope she's got something to brag about to her mates on Monday at school, UP THE OWLS ! :biggrin: