Crowd prediction for Peterborough match

Guest Ripley Owl

Guest owlsowlsowls

Not those that are spun the way accounts are on here.....

Care to explain what is wrong in what I posted above?

No, I can't be arsed. :biggrin:

Guest Walkley_Owl

Which muti-millionaire chairman might have to get his hand in his pocket to protect his investment then? Im pretty sure he won't want to do so, but he would be a bit short-sightd not to if needed....

Which club lost £10k per day last year?

A clue...Its the one selling off their entire team should anyone wish to buy them......

Which club needed two £10k loans from directors to keep their cash flow?

Which muti-millionaire chairman might have to get his hand in his pocket to protect his investment then? Im pretty sure he won't want to do so, but he would be a bit short-sightd not to if needed....

Which club lost £10k per day last year?

A clue...Its the one selling off their entire team should anyone wish to buy them......

Where have you got this 'we are selling all our players' thought from?

And that profit is not shown on the accounts for last year is it ...

No the PLC is not the football club, the football club is a part of the PLC...You know that it jsut doesn't suit your agenda to say so...

Nice to see insults instead of sense, specially from one who lives in Sheffield's answer to Hillbilly land....

Thats what Southampton thought

Absolutely...I got lots of family from there - a sad case of "Daniel Hill St Blues"....

Fortunately I think SUFC can stand a loss or two in the short term, not so sure about the Wednesday cash-flow though....

It would be a shame if SWFC did go bust to be honest but hey ho thats life....

Hey don't diss Walkley. My Grandmother and my Uncle live there - he's unfortunately one of your lot. Should have seen his face when we saw Hillsborough get chosen as WC venue, a moment before he was banging on how The Lane would get it :laugh:

Another loan then ! At the usual interest rate I expect, and the debt just keeps increasing.

Guest TombladeTID

Peterboro brought abwt 1,200 to us theyl bring more to your place with them expecting 3 points :D

Youl get about 23k

Wait til you lose a few theyl start creepin back down agen

Peterboro brought abwt 1,200 to us theyl bring more to your place with them expecting 3 points cos it's a ground worthy of hosting the World Cup not some backstreet hovel with cheap cladding and a sleezy B&B :D

Sorted.