Crowd prediction for Peterborough match

Guest Ripley Owl

looking at some peterborough message boards they hope to bring about 1500 on saturday, so with that in mind i'm guessing around 23k

on another note, does anyone know if the 2 centre backs that were red carded for them at the weekend will be banned againt us?

My mates a Posh fan and he says they're suspended.

23k v Boro? Is that right? Anyone know how many boro brought, take that and all the free tickets out and there will only have been a very small number of paying customers! No wonder theyre £51million in debt!

Guest mickeybb

23k v Boro? Is that right? Anyone know how many boro brought, take that and all the free tickets out and there will only have been a very small number of paying customers! No wonder theyre £51million in debt!

:laugh: keep dreaming grunter.....

there was about 1200 or so from Boro........

Guest mickeybb

ok £50m in debt

would that be the football club or the PLC?

Or is it like SWFC where they are one and the same?

£29m debt and lost £10k per day last year......

No wonder there is a fire-sale on, or there would be if anybody wanted to buy your players :laugh:

Guest Walkley_Owl

would that be the football club or the PLC?

Or is it like SWFC where they are one and the same?

£29m debt and lost £10k per day last year......

No wonder there is a fire-sale on, or there would be if anybody wanted to buy your players :laugh:

Sheffield United PLC is still the rumbleing football you inbred trotter.

We may have lost 3m last year, however you lot have seen profit due to selling Beattie/Walker/Naughton plus the Tevez cash

Guest mickeybb

And that profit is not shown on the accounts for last year is it ...

No the PLC is not the football club, the football club is a part of the PLC...You know that it jsut doesn't suit your agenda to say so...

Nice to see insults instead of sense, specially from one who lives in Sheffield's answer to Hillbilly land....

Guest Walkley_Owl

Without Sheffield United football club there would be no PLC

Your accounts run to 30th June 2009 so we're talking about them, the profit made was for the above reasons, next year will be a loss, shame.

Walkley is hillbilly country? nice one.

Guest mickeybb

Without Sheffield United football club there would be no PLC

Your accounts run to 30th June 2009 so we're talking about them, the profit made was for the above reasons, next year will be a loss, shame.

Walkley is hillbilly country? nice one.

Absolutely...I got lots of family from there - a sad case of "Daniel Hill St Blues"....

Fortunately I think SUFC can stand a loss or two in the short term, not so sure about the Wednesday cash-flow though....

It would be a shame if SWFC did go bust to be honest but hey ho thats life....

Guest owlsowlsowls

Absolutely...I got lots of family from there - a sad case of "Daniel Hill St Blues"....

Fortunately I think SUFC can stand a loss or two in the short term, not so sure about the Wednesday cash-flow though....

You don't know much about accounts and business do you ?

Guest Walkley_Owl

Daniel Hill is Upperthorpe :ph34r:

Guest mickeybb

United have to find £4.5m this year to maintain cashflow, we don't

Which muti-millionaire chairman might have to get his hand in his pocket to protect his investment then? Im pretty sure he won't want to do so, but he would be a bit short-sightd not to if needed....

Which club lost £10k per day last year?

A clue...Its the one selling off their entire team should anyone wish to buy them......