Crowd prediction for Peterborough match

Guest Ripley Owl

Guest Ripley Owl

22k.

Any chance of bringing up a couple of your mates from LV426 Ripley, might up the attendance a bit.

Posted Image

Sit them in south stand though please, don't want them slavering all over my home shirt. :ph34r:

Full car amigo and dont worry about the slavering we've all got bibs !

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Sorry won't be there arranged to go to Spain as we never get to 4th round of cup!!

Be thinking of you though!!

Same here! booked for Algarve months ago on strength of no game next weekend. :angry:

Could be worse.

We could have a smaller, bottom stadium, be 6th in the Championship and only able to attract 23k on a Saturday afternoon against a newly relegated club. I mean, I bet your mum has had more blokes than that ffs! Embarassing.

So.........your taking the mick out of the fact that we are in the play off places and that we get higher crowds than you?.Proof, if proof was needed that wednesday fans are born out of arseholes.

So.........your taking the mick out of the fact that we are in the play off places and that we get higher crowds than you?.Proof, if proof was needed that wednesday fans are born out of arseholes.

No, I'm highlighting a club, with a poo poo stadium deemed not fit to be considered to host a World Cup, can be in the promotion mix, give tickets away and still can't get more than 23k against one of the big boys relegated from the Premier League last season on prime time Saturday afternoon.

Like I said, embarrassing.

Guest barrybanned

You can't be born from there, even if you take it up there.

Please tell your mum.

looking at some peterborough message boards they hope to bring about 1500 on saturday, so with that in mind i'm guessing around 23k

on another note, does anyone know if the 2 centre backs that were red carded for them at the weekend will be banned againt us?