Best Moment???????

Just thought of another one, more ironic than funny.

Parked in town came out of the markets to be greeted by a BNP stall doing a thriving business.

Got in the ground and the announcer stating that racism will not be tolerated :blink:

Surely the highlight of your day was realising you're psychic and picked the perfect login to be posting on here tonight? :biggrin:

Just thought of another one, more ironic than funny.

Parked in town came out of the markets to be greeted by a BNP stall doing a thriving business.

Got in the ground and the announcer stating that racism will not be tolerated :blink:

Ha ha yes I thought the same, my nipper asked what they were doing on the stall but I changed the subject sharpish, no challenger to HANDBALL though!!!!!

How was Irvine with the fans and such, especially with the vocal support you guys were giving yesterday.

Gave us a few waves, nothing too over the top, he seems very focused on getting the results right before milking the attention of the media and fans after one win, hope he enjoyed it as much as us!!!! ALAN IRVINES BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave us a few waves, nothing too over the top, he seems very focused on getting the results right before milking the attention of the media and fans after one win, hope he enjoyed it as much as us!!!! ALAN IRVINES BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Laws took over and put together a good run lifting us up the table I remember him walking towards our fans (like Irvine yesterday) after we beat them 3-0 at Oakwell. Laws actually started pointing up at the sky at one point gesturing that we was going up.

I think Irvine is very level headed who wont go overboard IF we do go on a run. Which is the way it should be done. Very impressive start by Irvine, not just the result just by the way he has conducted himself since taking over. Looks like the fans & players are gonna give the boss some respect.

Guest jimmyowl77

Has to be the Handball bit towards the end of the game!

Did anyone else hear how the PA annouce Etienne's surname?

Sums up the thick dingles

Quality when we was all singing who's the w@nker in the white to that tard at bottom of stand

he was either really hard or very stupid

i'd go for the latter

:laugh:

He was brilliant. He was doing the classic "hold me back!" behind Police and his mates all afternoon.

What a bellend.