Season starts today

Guest intercity0wl

Come on you blue n white wizards

Agreed, but a word of warning to all the high expectations, we are now invincible brigade. Remembers the season does not finish for another 23 games so there is time to get out of this mess, BUT DEFEATS WILL HAPPEN.

I'm really up for this one, it's been too long since we played and I need my Wednesday fix. I just hope the players are up for it as much as the fans!

Come on boys and girls, get behind the lads and show AI the support that all teams are envious of.

BTW Does anyone know if the flag will be there today?

Guest hull owl 79

Agreed, but a word of warning to all the high expectations, we are now invincible brigade. Remembers the season does not finish for another 23 games so there is time to get out of this mess, BUT DEFEATS WILL HAPPEN.

party pooper

Guest intercity0wl

party pooper

Not at all mate, will be there willing them on for a victory today as always, but can already see the titles of thread topics on here tonight if the reult does not meet the expecttions of some on here.

WTID.

It definitley does feel like a new season.. ironically against Barnsley again... let's just hope this 'season' we pull it together!!!

UTO!!!

It definitley does feel like a new season.. ironically against Barnsley again... let's just hope this 'season' we pull it together!!!

UTO!!!