For those of us who are exiled...

The late night version of the show is regional. Is there anyway for me (being stuck down in Basingstoke in the south) to watch it for the Irvine interview and Hirsty's appearance?

I don't want to be stutck watching half an hour of Pompey, Southampton and Reading whilst missing the footie I really wanna see.

The late night version of the show is regional. Is there anyway for me (being stuck down in Basingstoke in the south) to watch it for the Irvine interview and Hirsty's appearance?

I don't want to be stutck watching half an hour of Pompey, Southampton and Reading whilst missing the footie I really wanna see.

BBC iPlayer could be a possibility if it lets you choose the region mate... and for that advice all I will need is your bank account number and sort code Sir. Edited by hallam_stallion

get a humax freesat box my old mate. you will get it all plus high def tv you need a dish,go for it,

I understand from a press release about 'Late Kick Off' that I read last week that all the regional versions will be made available through iPlayer soon after the programme has been transmitted on the BBC.

I understand from a press release about 'Late Kick Off' that I read last week that all the regional versions will be made available through iPlayer soon after the programme has been transmitted on the BBC.

That's good

I know iplayer shows all the regional versions of "Inside Out"

Its on now.

Still got that silly lass doing the "txt me in your thoughts"

I'd quite happily do her mind.

Oh and that bald tosspot is reporting on our game.

BBC making Colchester vs Norwich the main game.

Norwich look good bets for automatic. Grant Holt has 23 goals this season!

Would be fantastic if they and Charlton could overthrow Dirty Leeds.

Another Leeds United heartbreak in the play offs would be rather marvelous.