FAO Walkley Owl

A couple of weeks ago I started a thread talking about the positives of Nigel Worthington becoming new Wednesda manager.

You (or someone else) said that he's probably declaring interest in the job to get a better contract from Northern Ireland.

Well, looks like you were right buddy! SSN have the breaking news saying he's signed a contract until after the Euro qualifiers in 2012.

Just thought I'd let you know as it's always good to here people tell you that you were right!

Enjoy!

A couple of weeks ago I started a thread talking about the positives of Nigel Worthington becoming new Wednesda manager.

You (or someone else) said that he's probably declaring interest in the job to get a better contract from Northern Ireland.

Well, looks like you were right buddy! SSN have the breaking news saying he's signed a contract until after the Euro qualifiers in 2012.

Just thought I'd let you know as it's always good to here people tell you that you were right!

Enjoy!

The knowledge of the fans never ceases to amaze me,we realy do have some smart supporters. WOW two possitives,things are looking up.