laws at anfield

Guest owls1521

Guest dportelli

What the roger is everybodys problem? FOrget this season and i dont even think he did that bad a job. He had next to no money to manage a team that wanna be in the prem. tried to play some decent football. yes we needed to get rid if only to remotivate players and turn this around.

i genuinely wish the man well.

How wierd is it to think he was manager a month ago doing turd.

Now he is watching liverpool for burnley's next fa cup game

What the **** do burnley see in him he has done nothing just baffle's me :ph34r:

You mean watching Reading for Burnleys next FA Cup game :laugh:

you dont get out of the relegation zone for been jolly do you, shame he aint good at managing

A very ignorant statement.

Led Sflaphorpe to promotion twice, and was with them for nearly 10 yeas.

managed us to our top three highest league positions since relegation, as well as having an impressive record against the scum- suceeding in managing us to ur first double over United in 95 years

Did all this under a very tight budget and limited funds.

Now unless you really class him as a person who "aint" a good manager, then you are deluded.

Good luck Brian, I am certain you will prove the doubters wrong .

Edited by Innes

sturruck got us promoted and nearly took plymouth down...... and hes manageless shows everyone the different between league one and the championship :D

but you can easily argue Laws cut it in the championship

yes, there are clearly two sides to the argument, but there is no doubt in my mind that he produced the goods with low finances and did us proud

OMG i hate hearing this over and over again, wow this manager is doing good with poo poo finance we've got

According to Burnley board:

"The results of a Deloitte and Touche study, delivered at the club's request, confirm that he (Laws) was top of the list of Championship managers over the period 2006-2009, in terms of delivering the best results relative to financial budgets.”

...not good enough for the mighty owls however, we should be in the prem!

give it a rest ffs

the ungratefulness is astounding