Regret

Guest Perrytheowl

I think Brian will do well at Burnley, initially, but still no. We were without doubt going down with Laws.

Burnley will likely stay up this season, playing some good football. Then go down once Laws has to put on a defensive training session.

I think Brian will do well at Burnley, initially, but still no. We were without doubt going down with Laws.

Burnley will likely stay up this season, playing some good football. Then go down once Laws has to put on a defensive training session.

My prediction is that Burnley will fall like a stone from Saturday. They will not win again this season and Chris Eagle will play Centre Half with Clarke Carisle playing up front.

Guest Perrytheowl

I would have happily swapped him for AI in pre-season though.

To be honest if we hadnt been told we were excepting to watch a so called play off contender team at the end/ start of the season then i think alot more people would have wanted the same but the rubbish pumped into our heads made us think

tbh i think preston are regretting they didnt get rid of AI to west brom in pre-season were they would have got a nice chunk of dosh

Like many have said, I have no regrets but like others, he should've gone after the West Brom game. I think Lee has done a great job but it was plain for all to see his time was up & yet he gave him another 3 games to fix things. I hope he doesn't regret it come the end of the season. Good Luck Brian. I hope you've brought Prozone with you.

Guest owls_4_life

I regret that it all went wrong, he lost the dressing room, the players fell out with him and we are where we are. But don't regret sacking him. He'd lost it, was never going to get it back and we were heading only one way. Now at least we have a chance to mend things.

Edited by owls_4_life