Tales from the Training ground

Riveting

You beat me too that, that is one of the most uninspiring bits of writing I have ever come across.

Come on guys - the blogs are done as an extra bit of work, often in people's own time, to let you know what is going on around the club where they can... The people writing it are just normal employees and not professional writers.

Lindsey (and the other guys around the Training Ground) has done a great job with her Training Ground blogs since she started them in November, alongside the normal weekly blogs from the Stadium offices - I think you are being unfair to her.

Come on guys - the blogs are done as an extra bit of work, often in people's own time, to let you know what is going on around the club where they can... The people writing it are just normal employees and not professional writers.

Lindsey (and the other guys around the Training Ground) has done a great job with her Training Ground blogs since she started them in November, alongside the normal weekly blogs from the Stadium offices - I think you are being unfair to her.

fair play to the lass...I think the point is , its not really telling us owt is it? you know alans here...brian isnt.... :mellow:

fair play to the lass...I think the point is , its not really telling us owt is it? you know alans here...brian isnt.... :mellow:

I think Lythamowl correctly identified the problem. I read it from start to finish without actually learning anything.

The title tales from the training ground is a bit misleading, I mean it doesn't contain any tales whatsoever?

In order to bring the reader in you need some snippets into whats actually going on, the insiders angle, a small anecdotes etc.

Anyways only an opinion, and its not like I am writing any wednesday articles so who am I to say.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

On the other hand, I found your one word post a real page turner, I just couldn't put it down.

I've only read one letter of it "R", I am putting it under my pillow and I will probably read another letter or two tomorrow night, so don't tell me the ending....you'll spoil it for me...

Good to have any inside info Deejayone. I'll certainly be looking in on the blogs in the future.

The derogatory remarks on here, over the blogs are disgraceful.

Off the field, the club has come a long way in 12 months..... keep it up.

i bet your a joy to have a pint with.....

I've only read one letter of it "R", I am putting it under my pillow and I will probably read another letter or two tomorrow night, so don't tell me the ending....you'll spoil it for me...

Don't worry I won't spoil the surprise. I am impressed though, you've got way more self restraint than me. I'm already three chapters through his autobiography and cannot wait to find out what happens after C, R, E and T!