I've just phoned trainline and trains are running sayurday to barnsley

Guest ArbourOwl

I'm a Signalman and Ive just checked for you, and due to engineering works then all trains from Sheffield to Barnsley are cancelled on Saturday.

I'm a Blade.

The first hurdle is admitting it. Now just stay off the drugs and the rest will take care of it's self...

People are saying on here that there are no trains running saturday to barnsley. According to the lady I just talked to at trainline.com this is bllx.

Maybe one of our piggy friends has started this rumour as a laugh?

Don't trust the trainline.

Talk to the train companies themselves.

i have rang, you are wrong, and yes i am a bladee..... tail

How old are you by the way? You come across as a 15/16 year old. Can you not converse in an adult manner my keyboard ninja friend?

Apologies to everyone else for starting this post but i did phone them up earlier and was on the phone with the woman for a few minutes as she double checked, but was obviously wrong. I hadn't heard the radio or seen the website.

How old are you by the way? You come across as a 15/16 year old. Can you not converse in an adult manner my keyboard ninja friend?

Apologies to everyone else for starting this post but i did phone them up earlier and was on the phone with the woman for a few minutes as she double checked, but was obviously wrong. I hadn't heard the radio or seen the website.

Goody, he is 16.

He is a bit of a *** aswell.

actualy you have no proof hes 16 because he hasnt confirmed that so please shut up and someone atleast try to ring up and confirm theyre on

Is it good enough that I go to school and the games with him?

The trains are running to Meadowhall and then its a bus replacement service, I think theres two buses leaving Meadowhall every hour, although im not certain.

Thats because there are no trains running to Barnsley

if you ring The Trainline they will tell you the times of trains from Sheffield To Barnsley because there are trains leaving Sheffield, BUT you have to change at Meadowhall for a Rail Replacement Bus to Barnsley

TRUST me - I know these things

can tell somebody doesnt catch the train much, that poo poo what youve just said the coaches actualy run from sheffield to leeds so no you can not get a train to meadowhall then swap, regards to piggy C\/nt

Is it good enough that I go to school and the games with him?

The trains are running to Meadowhall and then its a bus replacement service, I think theres two buses leaving Meadowhall every hour, although im not certain.

oh wow what a coincidence, how was i ment to know that then

oh wow what a coincidence, how was i ment to know that then

You weren't, i was telling you how I know he's 16.

Edited by jakeyb

Guest mickeybb

can tell somebody doesnt catch the train much, that poo poo what youve just said the coaches actualy run from sheffield to leeds so no you can not get a train to meadowhall then swap, regards to piggy C\/nt

Would you like to write that in English please?

Alternativley you could actually read what I wrote a little more carefully...

There will be coaches from Sheffield - Leeds, that is correct, just try not to get on a direct one, cos Oakwell isn't in Leeds

IF you ring The Trainline asking to go from Sheffield - Barnsley they will give you a train time because trains are leaving Sheffield to several destinations, Barnsley is not one of them.....

You need to catch a bus from Meadowhall

As I said TRUST me on this.... I've forgotten more about how the Railway works than you probably know about anything

Whether Im a Blade or not is totally irrelevant...