Who was Rob Kelly out scouting tonight?

On RS tonight they interviewed Rob Kelly & he was out working, Seth mentioned he was out scouting.

So who's he scouting? We're not playing any of the teams playing tonight for a while so could it be a player?

I know it's just speculating but hopefully it means theres a chance of a loan signing soon.

Kelly even said "I daren't tell you where I'm going"

Fingers crossed

On RS tonight they interviewed Rob Kelly & he was out working, Seth mentioned he was out scouting.

So who's he scouting? We're not playing any of the teams playing tonight for a while so could it be a player?

I know it's just speculating but hopefully it means theres a chance of a loan signing soon.

Fingers crossed

QPR to watch united ? ? ?

Guest tomowl85

cheers nile. every time i hear a story bout pompey it just makes me think "thank god that could of been us!" id rather no investment come in instead of that

Guest domSWFC

"I daren't tell you where I'm going"

I took it to mean he didn't want us knowing which team so we don't speculate on any players?

It could be going to watch a match for lesiure more than work ... he may support the pigs and didn't want us to know, hope hes not and he is looking for a player .... hopefully!

cheers nile. every time i hear a story bout pompey it just makes me think "thank god that could of been us!" id rather no investment come in instead of that

there will be a steady flow of fooked clubs right behind them

Fingers crossed

I'm sure he went scuba diving in the Don. I only say this because his glasses seemed a little misty.

It could be going to watch a match for lesiure more than work ... he may support the pigs and didn't want us to know, hope hes not and he is looking for a player .... hopefully!

He said he was working, Im pretty sure he said he's an Owl too but might be wrong (can't be bothered listening again)