Law's to Burnley who will follow from us

Guest T C's Tash

his odds on betfair now 1/3, o'driskell out to about 3's and we are not talking about a few quid bet on this market so it looks like Laws is the favorite for the job at the moment especially if rumours true about odriskell failing to sort personal terms. So tudders is yours brian for 2 million ;-))

Although I can't prove it, I reckon Laws would have sold Tudders if he could have done and knew he could get finds for the squad.

Tudgay was resigned on the back of a good seaosn to keep the fans happy by...................

Thats SwissFUD!

Get in the corner now!

Guest Sheff Owl

I can see him coming in for Grant and if he does and we get a decent amount - the go back to Everton and get Iain Turner on loan for the rest of the season.

Forest had Turner for abit last year.He made one mistake and Davies never played him again and blamed him for getting battered by Burnley, miserable tw*t.I'd go for Burch. If he's progressed like it sounds he had it'll be like a straight swap.

Guest Sheff Owl

Turner was class wasn't he! Bet AI's old pal Moysey would be ok with that as well

Helped turn our season, commanded his area very well, would have loved to have seen him back here, even before the signing of Grant.I do like Grant and is very good a certain things but command of his area is something that Turner did very, very well.Not really getting a look in at Everton, i reckon there surely would not be a problem of a loan move if Grant moves on maybe something more at the end of the season.He signed for Sheffield Wednesday on a month's loan in February 2007 making his debut at home in the win against Southend United on 24 February 2007. Prior to Turner signing for Sheffield Wednesday, the club had failed to win in nine games. His arrival at the club sparked an upturn in form and he helped them to avoid defeat in each of the eleven games in which he played during his loan spell.

Just checked betfair - Laws is massive favourite for job now - he's 1.08 (1/10) O'driscoll is 12.5 (11.5/1)Looks from this like Laws has the job.Amazing.

By the sounds of it.Laws had an interview in the afternoon.Then O'Driscoll had his after.But then Laws got called back for a 2nd interview.Which suggests that either O'Driscoll/Donny turned Burnley down or O'Driscoll didn't turn out to be what Burnley though he would be.To be honest I can see O'Driscoll having talked himself out of that job.

Guest T C's Tash

By the sounds of it.Laws had an interview in the afternoon.Then O'Driscoll had his after.But then Laws got called back for a 2nd interview.Which suggests that either O'Driscoll/Donny turned Burnley down or O'Driscoll didn't turn out to be what Burnley though he would be.To be honest I can see O'Driscoll having talked himself out of that job.

or bored them to deathmaybe lee straford gave brian a great referance seeing as he still owes him some money and so as got to be nice to bri

Guest chaferswfc90

I can see him coming in for Grant and if he does and we get a decent amount - the go back to Everton and get Iain Turner on loan for the rest of the season.

My thoughts exactly

Guest Airborne

Personally I wish Brian does get the job a Burnley he's a good manager our shower were not performing like they can for him.

It can only work for our benefit he will no doubt come after a few players which will only help our financial situation & remove some of the under performers like Tudgay.

Grant

Tudgay

Spurr

I'd be happy.

Just checked betfair - Laws is massive favourite for job now - he's 1.08 (1/10) O'driscoll is 12.5 (11.5/1)

Looks from this like Laws has the job.

Amazing.

Nice one, I've just put £4,400 on that.

Brian didn't particularly seem one for signing his former players, Hinds (and Sharp) aside, I don't think we were even linked with any Scunny players were we?

Guest Airborne

Nice one, I've just put £4,400 on that.

Brian didn't particularly seem one for signing his former players, Hinds (and Sharp) aside, I don't think we were even linked with any Scunny players were we?

True, but Grant & Tudgay will be able to step up to the Premiership out of the current squad and they wont command a large sum which would suit Burnley. On the plus side they would have a couple of decent additions to their squad if they manage to stay up the amount paid out for the two would be very worth it..

Grant = 1.5 Million. - (Clean Sheets)

Tudgay= 1/1.5 Million. - (Assists/Goals)

Edited by Airborne

True, but Grant & Tudgay will be able to step up to the Premiership out of the current squad and they wont command a large sum which would suit Burnley. On the plus side they would have a couple of decent additions to their squad if they manage to stay up the amount paid out for the two would be very worth it..

Grant = 1.5 Million. - (Clean Sheets)

Tudgay= 1/1.5 Million. - (Assists/Goals)

Tudgay would be misses/ reserves if he ever made it to the Premier League.