trials

offered my boy to wednesday, coudnt go because of stupid FA as he was 16 but missed season cut off by 3 days so still had toplay at under 16 level, rule says he must live within 90 minuits traveling time of club we live at skegness (WEDNESDAY WERE NOT AT FAULT) now my point is a certain top premiership club took him on a weeks trial and though he was skillfull enough and fast he injured his hamstring and had to pull out ,their decision .So why can a top club overule the fa and the owls cant

Sadly, but it seems as they weren't interested enough :sad:Man Utd does it all the time. I dunno was it them or someone else, but they argued the rule claiming that youngster can get from his home to the training pitch in under 90 minutes flying with helicopter...

Sadly, but it seems as they weren't interested enough :sad:Man Utd does it all the time. I dunno was it them or someone else, but they argued the rule claiming that youngster can get from his home to the training pitch in under 90 minutes flying with helicopter...

cheers malek last i heard same prem team signed a 15 year old from stutgart methinks thats just outside of rotherham init .regards