Wednesday Daily Photo

I think it would be nice to see a photo of each member of staff, and a brief history, how long they have worked for Wednesday, who is their favourite player/manager past and present etc. I have been coming to the ground for years, I recognise one or two in the club shop for instance, but it would be nice to know everyone's name. I bet some of these people have a good tale to tell.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I think it would be nice to see a photo of each member of staff, and a brief history, how long they have worked for Wednesday, who is their favourite player/manager past and present etc. I have been coming to the ground for years, I recognise one or two in the club shop for instance, but it would be nice to know everyone's name. I bet some of these people have a good tale to tell.

We're working on that - it's not easy to get everyone to have their photo taken for it and get the information from them though!

In the meantime, there's the blogs on what each department have been doing each week.

We're working on that - it's not easy to get everyone to have their photo taken for it and get the information from them though!

In the meantime, there's the blogs on what each department have been doing each week.

That's good to hear. Not only do we need to bring this club back to the community, we all need to feel like we belong to one big family.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.