Wednesday Daily Photo

Can we have pictures of the fans at away games in the programme like years ago ?????When the home games are crap you can look for yourself.Its GRRRRRRREAT

I remember when this used to happen it was brill, remember seeing myself in picture at charlton.

What about some training ground photos too? Like photos from inside the 3g pitch, and inside the training ground building etc....

Indeed - we'll definitely try this, it's just getting the time to go across there!

Yes it does sound sad, but in an inquisitive way though. But, I would l love to see a pic of the room where the switches are for the floodlights please.

Now that's an interesting idea. Would have to ask permission from Stadium Operations for that one!

Stadium Operations?!!! Stop trying to make out there are different departments down there when really, everyone knows its YOU that runs everything!!

Damn.Busted.*goes back to cooking all the meals for events, answering all the phones, doing the security rounds, maintaining the pitch, serving everybody in the store, doing all the media stuff, managing the team, etc, etc, etc*

Guest Deleted member

*Wets self with excitement at having a hot bovril*

Its more than you'll get on a matchday...*wonders if this makes me a FUDDER*