Season Tickets

Guest britmod_owl

Guest britmod_owl

Just a genuine Question, and i hope that its never needed but should we get relegated what effect if any will this have on the price of the season tickets, and those who buy before february, Just that I think the price for championship is about right and have no problems in purchase, hopefully i will see signs of recovery before february, but would the price be lowered for league 1 football?

Guest britmod_owl

I just found it, although Its a bit strange the way if we get promoted the price wont change which is good value for money - agree with that, but i dont think its good value if we go down like it suggets.

Edited by britmod_owl

Read the FAQ: http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetai...1832615,00.html

Will the season ticket prices change if we are promoted or relegated?

No. The good value for money options we have provided for 2010/11 will not depend on what division the team will be playing in. Obviously, the more season tickets bought, the more money will be invested in the team, which should allow us to compete at a higher level.

Guest intercity0wl

I just found it, although Its a bit strange the way if we get promoted the price wont change which is good value for money - agree with that, but i dont think its good value if we go down like it suggets.

Good value if we want to have any chance of coming back up, but hey its not gonna happen, IS IT.