Wednesday Player

I'm disgusted that i can't watch the programmes on Television X...Surely it should be free for a life long fan of the 10 minute previews? Not to mention a life long fan of naked women! :biggrin: Pay up...or shurrup

Try getting a girlfriend (that isn't made of rubber) :sleep:

I agree with the first poster. When Mr. Strafford wants to pass the thoughts of Chairman Lee on to us, he gives a five part video posting to everyone who logs on. Surely the appointment of a new manager ranks with equal importance, and warrants distribution to all Wednesday fans.I am a ST holder (for fifty years), a shareholder, an Owls Foundation member, and a member of Wednesdayite. I haven't missed a home, leagure match since before Jack Charlton was manager, and buy a programme at every game.I am not trying to blow my own trumpet, I am merely trying to indicate that I consider that I put sufficient funding into the club to expect reasonable service in return.

Guest bartos

I agree with the first poster. When Mr. Strafford wants to pass the thoughts of Chairman Lee on to us, he gives a five part video posting to everyone who logs on. Surely the appointment of a new manager ranks with equal importance, and warrants distribution to all Wednesday fans.I am a ST holder (for fifty years), a shareholder, an Owls Foundation member, and a member of Wednesdayite. I haven't missed a home, leagure match since before Jack Charlton was manager, and buy a programme at every game.I am not trying to blow my own trumpet, I am merely trying to indicate that I consider that I put sufficient funding into the club to expect reasonable service in return.

You could always try reading or listening to the content of the press conference?

Why are you happy to pay for a programme in order to get access to it's contents but want free access to online premium content online?Should you get a free pie and Bovril at games as part of your 'reasonable service' too?

Guest intercity0wl

You pay for a ST and get priority for tickets etc.I pay £40 for WP so get priority for interviews etcsounds right to me

spot on.

Guest intercity0wl

Why are you happy to pay for a programme in order to get access to it's contents but want free access to online premium content online?Should you get a free pie and Bovril at games as part of your 'reasonable service' too?

Thats it now that another bloody idea that will appear on here soon by the i want it free brigade. You pay for a season ticket and get your seat reserved, pay your foundation subs and get in the lounge and into the weekly draw. Pay Club or Wednesdayite subs and get the benefits of that, but a 50/59 ticket and have a chance of winning that, pay for WW and get theb content of that. Do you get my drift.