Wednesday Player

Is there any footage of the press conference for non Wednesday Player subscribers? If not thats a disgrace! New manager comes in and season ticket holders who have been going for years cannot watch his press conference unless they pay extra for WP?? Plain wrong.

Is there any footage of the press conference for non Wednesday Player subscribers? If not thats a disgrace! New manager comes in and season ticket holders who have been going for years cannot watch his press conference unless they pay extra for WP?? Plain wrong.

Moan moan flipping moan

You pay for a ST and get priority for tickets etc.I pay £40 for WP so get priority for interviews etcsounds right to me

Not at the moment.I am looking to get the Alan Irvine interview free to air on OurWednesday.com this weekend, but subscribers to Wednesday World, who pay for that service, should have priority on that kind of content and a certain amount of exclusivity.

A disgrace? :laugh: ffs. you'll be moaning about the fact you didn't get a text alert next.

You pay for a ST and get priority for tickets etc.I pay £40 for WP so get priority for interviews etcsounds right to me

Should be a free service to season ticket holders.The main benefit it brings, is commentary on home games, which is no use to them.What else does it offer to season ticket holdes to JUSTIFY the charges. In my opinion virtually flip all.

Would it not be more wrong that people who pay for Wednesday player see all their content given away for free!?I bet you are one of the people that complain when there are ticket offers on that 'devalue' your season ticket...

What else does it offer to season ticket holdes to JUSTIFY the charges. In my opinion virtually flip all.

Away game commentary for people who don't live in Sheffield.Extended highlights of all games.Interviews with players and managers.Post match press conferences from both managers.Press conference to unveil the new manager.If you don't feel that justifies the charges then don't pay for it - like anything in the world!

Away game commentary for people who don't live in Sheffield.Extended highlights of all games.Interviews with players and managers.Post match press conferences from both managers.Press conference to unveil the new manager.If you don't feel that justifies the charges then don't pay for it - like anything in the world!

I dont and I wont. End of. :biggrin:

Did you enjoy your first post...was it good for you...did you feel the earth move?Yet another gobshyte unmasks itself :rolleyes:ps you misspelt your name, the "L" is in the wrong place Edited by longreach

Should be a free service to season ticket holders.The main benefit it brings, is commentary on home games, which is no use to them.What else does it offer to season ticket holdes to JUSTIFY the charges. In my opinion virtually flip all.

It costs 70p/week FFS

Not very good the press conference. Like many others I tuned into Radio Sheffield and ended up listening to a w@nk (and I mean w@nk) quizz.Then was at work so couldnt listen to football heaven. In fact still only seen a very short interview on Sky.