Southampton away

Guest shabba

Guest shabba

not got to any games this season as i live in surrey, wanna go see us at southampton, will it be easy to get tickets?, and do you still need an owls away card?

Guest Pickle66

You don't need an away card, and well depends on allocation but you should be ok with tickets for that one.A few of us in this area, so you should join our Southern OWLS Supporters Group - it's free!!!!!If you want the last newsletter i am happy to send you one, and equally if you want to make a contribution to the next one article wise that would be great KarenYou don't need an away card, and well depends on allocation but you should be ok with tickets for that one.A few of us in this area, so you should join our Southern OWLS Supporters Group - it's free!!!!!If you want the last newsletter i am happy to send you one, and equally if you want to make a contribution to the next one article wise that would be great Karen

Guest shabba

ok thanks, if you could send me that newsletter that would be great i'll pm my email address. What happened wih the away card then?

Guest Pickle66

They were scrapped and not in use allegedly this season, and then for what ever reason it counted when trying to get tickets for the blades game!!! PM me your email address and i will add you to the group listing - also read the South West Owls section on here - we are Southern OWLS supporters really, just the SW OWLS section was already on when i signed up but there are people in Bournemouth, Oxford, Basingstoke as well as this side so you are more than welcome to contribute anything you have to say