Bristol wednesday fans

Guest debilde182

Guest Pickle66

4 of us in Weston Super Mare that i know of. We have a page on here SoS that's been going a long time, but not many contributions of late :)

Guest debilde182

HELLO ALL BRISTOL WEDNESDAYAITES! sorry for such a slow reply just wonderd if any of you fancy going to a game either home and away and maybe split the cost petrol etc....??? obv meet up for a drink or something 1st well elt me know if you have any games in mind would be coo lto hear from you all cheers nick b

Yeah i live in Bristol. I myself just go to watch wednesday at bristol city, cardiff and swansea. Debilde 182 i'm up for it as long as you sort it out as i'm not good at that stuff.

Guest Fuzzy_Owl

Hey I live in Bristol and would love to go see a few matches, any1 up for goin to Reading on the 27th? I would be happy to drive (bearing in mind I have an 2001 Fiesta) but if your up for it then let me know.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

4 of us in Weston Super Mare that i know of. We have a page on here SoS that's been going a long time, but not many contributions of late :)

We have our own thread now you folk from the gas.... :cool:

Guest debilde182

sorry slow reply again yeah im planning on getting a train to the away game at swansea please send me a message if any of you are interested in going over on the train so then you are able to have a drink!! private message me if u like will be able to respond quicker cheers nick

Guest Jonathan Beck

sorry m8 wud love to but have my uni dissertation to be in Wednesday, not good, will be keepin an eye on th results tho!