RIP LS Facebook Page

Guest Spitfire

Guest intercity0wl

His wall was full of comments from people who tbh look as if they have problems typing - thick tw@ts.

And probably own a nice red and white football shirt, surely we have not got supporters who would talk like that to our Chairman. OR HAVE WE, as you said - thick tw@ts

Guest Sheff Owl

I saw one comment. "sack Laws,or hang yourself" DISGRACE!

Really bang out or order that if that's true.There is no reason for comment's like that.

As a football fan himself Mr Strafford made the mistake of believing that giving an open channel to fans would see those fans use it respectfully and not abuse itFootball fans are the biggest set of moaning sanctimonious c*nts on this planetThose that abuse him think it is their right to do soI foresaw this scenario from day 1 - as i suspect did most fans who try to at least show a modicum of respect and decency even when hugely disappointed and frustrated

I agree with those that suggest Strafford should not have opened up his Facebook profile to the public, but the fact he has had to act to stop that is a sad indicement of some of the knuckle dragging goons who call themselves "fans" of this football club.

After today and the team's recent form, criticism of Brian, his backroom staff and the players is fair - as long as it's constructive. To extend that to personal abuse against a man who is one of us, and doing the best he can for the genuine benefit of the club, is utterly abhorent.

If this club goes to the wall then it'll be only what some people who "support" this club deserve.