East London / Essex Owls

Guest Romford Massive

Guest Romford Massive

hello folkshave just seen nearest ground thread and was good to see owls having simlar location to myselfwas wondering if anyone would be interested in car share / sky watching etc. cheers

Guest Romford Massive

I know your out there, roll up roll up don't be shy!if anyone is interested will be driving up on boxing day, post if you want to meet for a liftcheers

hello folkshave just seen nearest ground thread and was good to see owls having simlar location to myselfwas wondering if anyone would be interested in car share / sky watching etc. cheers

Moving to East London next month (Royal Docks). nearest ground will be West Ham, Leyton Orient etc.

Local owls would be cool.

i live in mile end, which is not too far away. i'm going to a lot of the local games on my own. if anybody would like to accompany me give me a shout

Guest romfordowl

i live in mile end, which is not too far away. i'm going to a lot of the local games on my own. if anybody would like to accompany me give me a shout

Gordon Bennett a response!!

86 and metro, would be v.cool to met up with local owls for games. am off to colchester on 14th will most likely drive if you want a lift i think their new ground is right on a12 so probably not much in way of boozing potential there but would happily venture out for a few afetr in essex / east london

i now there are quite a few owls about this neck of the woods and is a dream i have of uniting us all so one day we may run minibuses to games etc. who knows?

other than that drop us a pm and defo hook up at some point in season.

cheers

Guest romfordowl

Hello Romfordowl - where abouts in Romford do you live?

alrite ben

its andy, i said hello at reading debacle last season. just rtying to muster some sort of east london essex group - could be good for car shares etc

i take it you wil be at colchester? let me know if you want a lift.

cheers

just realised i have got a difft username from previously but i am also romford massive, don't know how i have managed that! shows how much i post, can't say i have any wish to comment in on non-takeover shambles which seems to be 90% of this board.

roll on saturday

UTO

Edited by romfordowl

Patrick Bateman!

Sorry I rarely post on here. Doubt i'll be going to the Colchester game to be honest as moneys very tight at the moment, i'd certainly go out round east london for a few drinks afterwards.

Where abouts in Romford are you? I'm based in Creekmouth in the Barking and Dagenham area. Nice golf course Romford

Guest romfordowl

Patrick Bateman!

Sorry I rarely post on here. Doubt i'll be going to the Colchester game to be honest as moneys very tight at the moment, i'd certainly go out round east london for a few drinks afterwards.

Where abouts in Romford are you? I'm based in Creekmouth in the Barking and Dagenham area. Nice golf course Romford

How the devil do you know I was Patrick Bateman??

Live just off Mawney Rd / A12- junction after the moby wee pipe if you know it.

will be driving to colchester if thats any good, don't worry about petrol etc you would just need a ticket, I will check back now and again before the game or you can pm me if you want, same goes to others on here.

don't really know know creekmouth, but know dagenham and barking quite well. unless you are alexander the meerkat, then there is another owl lives in your neck of the woods!

Games i will be attending in aug / sept are col u, hartlepoo, brentford possibly plymouth. would do a hillsborough trip if anyone wants to meet up. again please feel free to pm always happy to have a chat and a pint or 2

regards

Guest London Owls

The London Owls will be running trips to all Saturday home games and most away games outside the London area. If you're interested in joining up send an email to londonowls.membership@gmail.com.

You can also join the facebook group www.facebook.com/londonowls

Guest romfordowl

Katie, 86, Metro and Benjani

will be at col u tomorrow and will be out and about in stratford / hackney next thursday or friday night for some pints. email me on andrew.nicholson@hotmail.com and will give you my mobile. I have found another owl in hornchurch so thats potentially a car full already!

LondonOwl, cheers for that - have been a member before and am on faceache site but a lot of this is n.london / central london and is a fair hike from this neck of the woods. Will think abiout it again though.

All the best

How the devil do you know I was Patrick Bateman??

Live just off Mawney Rd / A12- junction after the moby wee pipe if you know it.

will be driving to colchester if thats any good, don't worry about petrol etc you would just need a ticket, I will check back now and again before the game or you can pm me if you want, same goes to others on here.

don't really know know creekmouth, but know dagenham and barking quite well. unless you are alexander the meerkat, then there is another owl lives in your neck of the woods!

Games i will be attending in aug / sept are col u, hartlepoo, brentford possibly plymouth. would do a hillsborough trip if anyone wants to meet up. again please feel free to pm always happy to have a chat and a pint or 2

regards

Guest romfordowl

And another one,residing in sunny Ilford, used to go every Saturday but now a bit more selective. :biggrin:

IG1, Melua any others, anyone up for a pre / post game pint or 6 after the charlton match?