Ipswich away

Really want to go to this but why should i pay £100 for the family of 4 plus all of the extras when i can watch it on telly.cant decide :-/

Get there my son :biggrin: Just booked mine, got a hotel for the weekend.Wife goes shopping and gets ready in the hotel for dinner whilst I am at the match - perfect.

If we take the family tickets we have to guarantee to sell them all otherwise we have to cover the cost for these as this block if we didnt have them would be sold to home fans. This makes it very difficult for us to make the decision, however based on the fact its on sky and 2 seasons ago when we took them we didnt sell out, we decided against this. Where we can take cheaper family tickets from clubs we do but we have to balance this against the tisk of lost revenue to us as a club, which ultimately you all end up paying forCaz

going down for the weekend - stopping at friends who are Town season ticket holders.Looking forward to the game.Cant see there being that many Owls fans 500-1,000 due to high ticket price,Sky and it takes a while to get there.

My hotel better be good young man :Dark smilie:

Well we have decided to go as well on your advice Sam ;-) Gutted that there is a gap again next weekend!!!

Well you can't blame me for the result, speeding fine, parking ticket etc etc :biggrin:

dont worry - you'll be fine mate

It's currently being run by administrators, so hope they are looking after it and that it stays open.