Free Football Rattles

Guest Micky D

Guest Micky D

I have seen many threads about SWFC doing the same as other clubs and giving free scarfs out for the fans. I think this would be great but i have a suggestion.How about replacing the scarves with 'Football Rattles'. This could cause a right racket and imprve the atmosphere no problem.http://www.ideasbynet.com/images/football_rattles/le5448.jpgI know the old school wooden rattles were banned but in the club shop a few years ago (when i say a few im talking maybe 7/8 years ago) they sold foam ones which worked perfectly and are perfectly safe/ legal.I obviouly have no idea about the cost of such a project but im sure we could find sponsers etc...........This would be great for the boxing day game V Newcastle.PS: Sorry for any typos. I am on a foreign keyboard so i am guessing the places of the keys :ohmy::blink::happy:

Guest intercity0wl

I have seen many threads about SWFC doing the same as other clubs and giving free scarfs out for the fans. I think this would be great but i have a suggestion.How about replacing the scarves with 'Football Rattles'. This could cause a right racket and imprve the atmosphere no problem.http://www.ideasbynet.com/images/football_rattles/le5448.jpgI know the old school wooden rattles were banned but in the club shop a few years ago (when i say a few im talking maybe 7/8 years ago) they sold foam ones which worked perfectly and are perfectly safe/ legal.I obviouly have no idea about the cost of such a project but im sure we could find sponsers etc...........This would be great for the boxing day game V Newcastle.PS: Sorry for any typos. I am on a foreign keyboard so i am guessing the places of the keys :ohmy::blink::happy:

Rattles, noise, Hillsborugh, Atmoshere. Just dont seem to go hand in hand at the moment. What a shame.