Blue training jacket

I really want the blue rain / training jacket that laws and backtoom staff wear on matchdays, I know the gray version is available in the club shop but I don't like that one - as what has grey got to do with swfc??? I want the blue one...anyone knows if there are any plans of selling the blue one??

Guest plentyoftheblue

I asked about that in the super store, and they said they were only doing the grey one this year. Disappointing really considering I know at least 4/5 people who have commented on it, and would buy it, but knowing there is only the grey one they haven’t bothered.We can't expect the retail staff to get everything right, this year must have been extremely hectic for them, having dropped their supplier, organising a new one and probably deciding on the merchandise on a short deadline.

Yeah i understand its been busy for the retail team, but its just basic comon sense really tho to sell a blue version of our training gearI also know quite afew people that have seen laws n afew other coachin staff wearing them and all said that'd buy one - why grey ?? another loss in revenuei havnt seen any supporter in the grey jacket....has anyone else ???