Issues on the kiosks

Guest dtshoc

I would prefer an answer from David as to what his role is so i can accurateley address his imediate superiors, but it matters not, i shall be forwarding the whole issue to the club anyway.

Now if it turns out that David is in fact the head guy in charge of catering he can do us all a favour by letting me know so that i don't go wasting anyones time at the club, after all if he is the CHIEF so to speak there is no point in me excercising my keyboard anymore regarding this issue.

To be honest even if he is the CHIEF i will probably push the figures in the hands of John Rutherford and see what stadium operations think about it.

Yours sincerely Carl

Do you really feel that strongly about vending machines ??? what makes you think your in a better posistion than David Smith to know whats right and wrong for the club ??

Seriosuly.. not havin a go just genuine questions

Edited by Supa Owls

Has any thought been given to having mobile drinks sellers. Personally I rarely leave my seat at half time except for the toilet; as has been said before the queues are horrendous and the staff hassled. So why not take a bit of pressure off; not by installing vending machines but by giving staff a big bag full of coke bottles, as much as they can carry, and selling to people in the stands.I'm not suggesting selling this way whilst the match is on.I'm not suggesting hot drinks, pies etc. Keep it simple, just coke, and maybe other cold drinks.Cost would be minimal, benefits would be less pressure on kiosks and extra sales.Perhaps I've missed something, but it seems worthy of a trial.

Has any thought been given to having mobile drinks sellers. Personally I rarely leave my seat at half time except for the toilet; as has been said before the queues are horrendous and the staff hassled. So why not take a bit of pressure off; not by installing vending machines but by giving staff a big bag full of coke bottles, as much as they can carry, and selling to people in the stands.I'm not suggesting selling this way whilst the match is on.I'm not suggesting hot drinks, pies etc. Keep it simple, just coke, and maybe other cold drinks.Cost would be minimal, benefits would be less pressure on kiosks and extra sales.Perhaps I've missed something, but it seems worthy of a trial.

Hi,We are doing what you have discribed ('Hawking') already, although only on the Kop and West at the moment but we do have plans to do it in other areas as the season goes on....one point to make though is that the Safety Advisory Group won't let us have the staff walk up and down the aisles as this represents a safety issue.Where we want to get is Hawkers walking up and down the busiest queues so that fans just wanting a coke for example can get one without the long wait, we are also looking at the same principle as selling soft drinks but with heated boxes selling pork sandwiches, and maybe even pies.Kind regards,David