FAO Deejayone - Ref SWFC Ticket Site

Get the following when I try to access it.

Server Error in '/' Application.Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.Source Error:Line 37: Line 38: // Get the renewal information for this memberLine 39: contrans.Open();Line 40: SqlCommand cm = new SqlCommand(sql, contrans);Line 41: cm.Parameters.Add("@sessionid", SqlDbType.VarChar, 30);Source File: c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs Line: 39Stack Trace:[invalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.] System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +1282933 System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +105 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +111 assets_controls_ctrQuickViewBasket.GetCurrentBasket() in c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs:39 SiteMaster.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\SiteMaster.master.cs:94 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +33 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1873; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Guest intercity0wl

Get the following when I try to access it.

Saw it on the OS last night that everything is down today untill 1.00pm i think it said.

Whilst it is closed there should just be a blank page with some text saying what is happening... Eg "the shop is closed for maintenence, we apogise for any inconvenience and will have the store back online by 1pm today"

Still not working yet, come on wanna get a ticket for PNE and i'm working tomorrow

Reported this to the club about four weeks ago so I don't think its anything to do with the upgrade this weekend.After about a week got a response from Sue G (I think) who said the IT team were looking into the issues.Clearly taking longer than they hoped. Personally I find it a bit of a joke that our Chairman pushes all fans to the online ticket site and it's clearly not up to scratch two months after implementation. Poor show IMO.

Reported this to the club about four weeks ago so I don't think its anything to do with the upgrade this weekend.After about a week got a response from Sue G (I think) who said the IT team were looking into the issues.Clearly taking longer than they hoped. Personally I find it a bit of a joke that our Chairman pushes all fans to the online ticket site and it's clearly not up to scratch two months after implementation. Poor show IMO.

Actually, you are talking of a seperate issue.Today's issue was caused by some planned power downtime and was publicised on the official site, Twitter, Facebook, here and other places.The issue you are talking about, I believe, is caused by putting 'www' in the address of the shop. The shop site should be accessed WITHOUT the 'www' by just using http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.ukThe problem you speak of (I believe) has been identified, is known and is being resolved by the shop's web guys.

Also, with regards to the online ticket office, I have once again been unable to purchase a student ticket for an away match despite owning a student season ticket. I've just spent the best part of 10 minutes on the phone trying to rectify this and unfortunately for the ticket office staff they've had to take my details and do this manually.Are the guys running the online ticket office aware of this problem and is there a timeframe when this will be fixed?

Also, with regards to the online ticket office, I have once again been unable to purchase a student ticket for an away match despite owning a student season ticket. I've just spent the best part of 10 minutes on the phone trying to rectify this and unfortunately for the ticket office staff they've had to take my details and do this manually.Are the guys running the online ticket office aware of this problem and is there a timeframe when this will be fixed?

Carol has been aware since the start of the season.James has been aware since he has been working at SWFC.