the mighty OWLS

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Deary me. You lot are either completely deluded or know nothing about football. Or maybe it's both. The only reason we are not further in front of you is because Simple Simon gave you a five game start. You do know that we could also afford to pay Richard Wood more than you can? We'll be spending more in January too.

Deary me.

You lot are either completely deluded or know nothing about football. Or maybe it's both.

The only reason we are not further in front of you is because Simple Simon gave you a five game start.

You do know that we could also afford to pay Richard Wood more than you can? We'll be spending more in January too.

Yet we played you off the park in the first half of our first game.

if you were given a free £1.000 bet to put on who'll finish higher in the league at even money the pair.then would your grand be on wednesday or barnsley.please answer honestly.

Wednesday, because Barnsley will have a bad spell!

I went with my mate to watch Barnsley v Cardiff on Saturday seeing as Wednesday had got the early afternoon off. Despite the game being absolute dog poo poo, Barnsley have improved massively IMO since they got rid of SD and their dogged performance on Saturday paid off with a (very spawny) goal in the last minute. I would say Barnsley will probably finish higher than us.

Edited by Big Fish

Yet we played you off the park in the first half of our first game.

Mate, I know you're fighting in our corner but that's the worse comeback ever. Games are 90 minutes long and we should have destroyed Barnsley in that match. Barnsley are doing well at the moment, but whenever a team gets a new manager they usually have a 'purple patch' where they get some results. See if it lasts. I'm concentrating on our plight at the moment rather than worrying about any other club.

Mate, I know you're fighting in our corner but that's the worse comeback ever. Games are 90 minutes long and we should have destroyed Barnsley in that match.

Barnsley are doing well at the moment, but whenever a team gets a new manager they usually have a 'purple patch' where they get some results. See if it lasts.

I'm concentrating on our plight at the moment rather than worrying about any other club.

Sorry, is it? That's all we have to base ourselves against Barnsley this season. Was just saying we were the better team, and that even if they could pay more than us, it certainly wasn't shown in our game.

Guest CampbellOwl-36

Sorry, is it? That's all we have to base ourselves against Barnsley this season. Was just saying we were the better team, and that even if they could pay more than us, it certainly wasn't shown in our game.

To be fair their current resurgence is under management from Robins.They look a completely different outfit now, altough im not exactly sure where their finances are to pay for all these additional squad players?

Guest Wrighty80

I've seen quite a bit of Barnsley recently for numerous reasons and obviously alot of Wednesday, and its clear people on here underestimate Barnsley.I don't like saying it but from what I've seen over the last month of so - Barnsley.Saying that Ive never won a bet in my life.

Deary me. You lot are either completely deluded or know nothing about football. Or maybe it's both. The only reason we are not further in front of you is because Simple Simon gave you a five game start. You do know that we could also afford to pay Richard Wood more than you can? We'll be spending more in January too.

thats because you went into adminstration and ripped all yer creditors off you thick flippingdingle, it would be nice to see what we could do with a clean slate.

thats because you went into adminstration and ripped all yer creditors off you thick flippingdingle, it would be nice to see what we could do with a clean slate.

true they went into administration over a sum that was only equal to a small lottery win...then they go out an buy a player at about a third of the money they have cried off from...