Bristol City Away

Guest bigandy

I'll be there with two or three others.Cant wait, getting the train down the stopping at some watering holes on the walk between the station and the ground.Where will most Wednesdayites be going pre game?

Guest cheesey

Its usually unallocated seating so i wouldnt worry too much about the posts

3 of us going from Chester and Wrexham, good day out is brizzle city

Guest bigandy

Is it sad going to away game by yourself?I cant quite work it out.

Not at all mate. Non of my mates are Wednesdayites except my old man and sister so when they cant go i go on my own.I go to a few on my own. Went to Derby the other week, Cov and Bristol City a few seasons ago all on my todd. Every little helps.....

Leave the M5 at Junction 18, travel along the Portway (A4) following signs for the Bristol Airport/Taunton (A38). Over the swing bridge (Brunel Way), branching left into Winterstoke Road, and you will see the ground on your left. Parking at the ground is for permit holders only, although there is another alternative car park on Ashton Vale Road (using the above directions it is a right hand turn off Winterstoke Road, opposite the ground), run by You Can Park Ltd. It is two minutes walk from the ground, has 400 spaces and cost £3.50. Spaces can be pre booked by calling 0871 200 3261. Otherwise it is a case of finding some street parking.

^^^^^^Anyone used that car parking system before? Seems like a good deal.

Iv been twice and parked on smyth road for free. very easy to find and 2 min walk to the ground. Google it you will see how close it is. It not bad going to away games on your own either i went to coventry and leeds on me tod.

Iv been twice and parked on smyth road for free. very easy to find and 2 min walk to the ground. Google it you will see how close it is. It not bad going to away games on your own either i went to coventry and leeds on me tod.

Is that just a residential street? Or is that the main car parking complex?