Home Shirts

I want to get a shirt for the lad's birthday (and two others for family) but don't want to drive up to Sheffield if they're not in stockShop is open on a Sunday but can't be contacted by phone phone..........Can anyone save me a wasted journeycheers

it's sayiing they're in stock on the online shop.so maybe they have them in store.opening hours today 10am till 2 pmMain Switchboard: 0871 995 1867 Owls Superstore - Option 1 Edited by johnnyowl

it's sayiing they're in stock on the online shop.so maybe they have them in store.opening hours today 10am till 2 pmMain Switchboard: 0871 995 1867 Owls Superstore - Option 1

Thank youI've tried ringing but just the recorded message saying the office is closedJust want to spend some money but....................... you know the rest

:biggrin: Calm down!

ha sorry !!It's just that why be so pedantic and authoritarian in approach, when someone has clearly stated his intentions and there is a genuine reason for such.How is it possibly harming you Sam....... err... moderator..... err ruler decree

Hey Glaser he is a friend of mine, I was taking the mick.Nice to get a reaction like that from you though, perhaps you need to asses your stress levels my love.Or just blame your brother, that sometimes works.

who are youI don't know you :biggrin: Thanks for your help guys it saved me a 100 mile round trip