owls fans down under

Guest baggy

thoughts on the fabio grosso in the a-league rumours?

close-to-retirement players have pretty much the following options:

*australia

*middle east

*asia

*usa

to rank them in league quality order?

*asia

*usa

*australia

*middle east

to rank them in money received order?

*middle east

*usa

*asia

*australia

unfortunately, it just won't ever happen.

with a username like yours... :ph34r:

Exactly it's R-Sole not A-Pr!ck. Plenty of friendly people in Sydney, just hard to find them amongst all the lobbers. There is just a general impatience amongst people in Sydney. Your large order from Maccas is missing an apple pie and it requires yelling at a 15 year old. Happened yesterday in fact. Still haven't figured out the guy smoking pot on the train was a pr!ck or a nice guy, I did get a tad stoned from it too.

Exactly it's R-Sole not A-Pr!ck. Plenty of friendly people in Sydney, just hard to find them amongst all the lobbers. There is just a general impatience amongst people in Sydney. Your large order from Maccas is missing an apple pie and it requires yelling at a 15 year old. Happened yesterday in fact. Still haven't figured out the guy smoking pot on the train was a pr!ck or a nice guy, I did get a tad stoned from it too.

haha whereabouts in sydney are you from? might explain a few things...

haha whereabouts in sydney are you from? might explain a few things...

Errrr.... no comment...

I'm from the Campbelltown area, which is better than what a lot of people make it out to be. The pot smoking thing did occur at Central and the guy wasn't exactly running on all cylinders.

i always perceived england to be more racist [or racially intolerant] than australians...

I think it's more a lack of political correctness than racism. As Shrewsbury (a little dated now, should be MelbourneOwl) said casual racism. I can go to my mate who is Italian and call him a wog, Indians as curry's and in turn they'll make loads of comments back to me. No one cares, everyone knows it's joke. Unfortunately there are still too many actual racists here, like all those lobbers with there f**k off, we're full stickers on there cars.