owls fans down under

Guest baggy

Guest charliechester

Eh up lads...just signed up and notice quite a few of you are in Melbourne. I've only met one Owl in Melbourne so far. He's called Barney and runs a bar in St Kilda called "Barney Allen's". If you are there, say hi. He'll appreciate it.

I think I'm still drunk from celebrating the promotion at the weekend! Looking forward to seeing more games on TV next season.

re: the A-League team, you can now vote on colours and name.

I chose black/white [note the absence of red compared to the other two options] and "Wanderers" for a bit of alliteration if they stick with "Western"

re: the A-League team, you can now vote on colours and name.

I chose black/white [note the absence of red compared to the other two options] and "Wanderers" for a bit of alliteration if they stick with "Western"

I actually chose the exact same thing. Although I chose Wanderers more because I think it would be good if they could play at various grounds in western Sydney (Although I think it does sound better anyway). Have Parramatta as a base, and play a couple of games at Campbelltown and Penrith and against Sydney FC at Homebush. I really don't want them to play with any red. I can see it happening because Sydney FC play in blue.

Is that this team?

http://www.wanderersfc.com.au/

That's just a local junior team based in south west Sydney.

Guest Aussie_Dave

Did Kevin Muscat undermind you for the season and turn the players on you? cause if he did that's one super realistic game. If you go for heart instead of victory i will find you and hurt you

Edited by Aussie_Dave

Guest Aussie_Dave

bridges as their first signing? exciting stuff there, FFA have already screwed this club over