owls fans down under

Guest baggy

...you mean...I get to see Francis Jeffers on a football pitch again?!

sweet jesus!

I was fortunate enough to see him score for Wednesday, against Charlton I think it was. Once in a lifetime moment that.

Nothing's concrete or confirmed yet, its all a bit up in the air, hopefully looking to move in 6-7 months or there abouts so I'll be in touch!

Have you gone through the VISA process already then? I've taken the pre-lim questionnaire and have enough points, but not gone further than that. How difficult is it all?

Guest Aussie_Dave

Well mate you picked a good city sporting capital of the world. Football wise 2 local teams victory and Heart. Play our summer so English winter is a similar standard to what I have seen of league one games. For example Jeffers plays out here and still looks poo poo!

All the premier league games are on pay tv also get Spanish, MLS, German and the European comps. So plenty to watch but you will be left searching for random streams of Wednesday games.

As for deadly animals Melbourne is pretty safe been here 7 years and the only thing that's has tried to kill me are some of the drivers out here!

Good luck with the move and if you want an advice feel free to ask

Matt

wrong, there's 1 it's victory, if i see a wednesday shirt supporting heart i will hunt who ever it is down and re-program you in a clockwork orange-esque fashion but you'll be forced to watch kevin muscat videos until you love him

wrong, there's 1 it's victory, if i see a wednesday shirt supporting heart i will hunt who ever it is down and re-program you in a clockwork orange-esque fashion but you'll be forced to watch kevin muscat videos until you love him

Went to a few victory games and hated it maybe where I was sitting who knows. Then heart came along gave the club where I coach a lot of money and support, then they sign Sibon so I went ok deal but u will never where anything other than the away shirt lol

Guest Aussie_Dave

Went to a few victory games and hated it maybe where I was sitting who knows. Then heart came along gave the club where I coach a lot of money and support, then they sign Sibon so I went ok deal but u will never where anything other than the away shirt lol

victory owls will come and find you at the derby

Guest Aussie_Dave

this is the worst season victory has had in a fair while, we are the biggest team in the country in terms of fans and trophies.

Guest Aussie_Dave

Well it's adidas so it basically is the chelsea kit

quality varies wildly, a few championship calibre players (maybe one or two who could get an EPL contract ala harry kewell) but then at the low end there is A LOT of players who couldn't make a league team. There is always 2 or 3 teams that play good attacking football each year though.

Every game is shown live on pay tv

Edited by Aussie_Dave

Guest ayles

Just arrived in Perth last week to start my new life over here in oz,

all is well after a week,not seen a cloud been 30 odd deg everyday and drunk loads of beer.

not started work yet though that is tomorrow!!

UTO