owls fans down under

Guest baggy

Anyone else planning on taking monday off after our great derby win on sunday night?

Has anyone had any success in getting commentary on the internet before? Not over smart with the IT but need to know if it is possible to get Radio Sheffield commentary live with an Aus ip address.

Guest Aussie_Dave

i have a wednesday world subscription. Bet365 might either have video streaming or radio streaming, so check that tomorrow

Guest Aussie_Dave

Moving to Sydney in October for a couple of years.

From Sheffield but living in London, up for a few beers with any owls. Last time i lived there, never got to see games on tv, I assume that's still the case?

If we stay in the championsip then you should see 2 or 3 games if you get cable tv. If we go down then no chance

Guest Aussie_Dave

so what's everyone up to for the offseason? (besides world cup)

state league and sunday league for me

Guest Aussie_Dave

well the way things are going the state of origin might just be some blokes in a paddock soon

Guest Aussie_Dave

When's the Melbourne Gold Cup?

How about a Aussie Owls day out?

2 of november, oaks day on the 4th is better, ladies day :biggrin:

Guest smileymiley1980

The charles dickens is were most of the people i know tend to watch games

http://www.charlesdickenstavern.com.au/

thanks. Melbourne is so cool, lovng it so far. also realised that St Kilda isn't the only cool place to live (despite what our friend told us)....so will probably be living close to that bar!

Guest Aussie_Dave

thanks. Melbourne is so cool, lovng it so far. also realised that St Kilda isn't the only cool place to live (despite what our friend told us)....so will probably be living close to that bar!

anywhere within about 20 minutes of the city is good.

Should get down to some Melbourne Victory games, Friday night is the first ever Melbourne Derby :biggrin:

Guest Aussie_Dave

Franny jeffers is having a 10 game stint with newcastle jets, everyone in this thread needs to get to any game he's at and just slag him off til he needs to use his big ears to wipe away the tears