Sign in to follow this  
baggy

owls fans down under

G'day all. Kalamunda in the Perth Hills. Left Sheffield (Totley/Woodseats) in 1998. Been in Perth since 2004.

G'day all. Kalamunda in the Perth Hills. Left Sheffield (Totley/Woodseats) in 1998. Been in Perth since 2004.

hi from sunny sydney. i was also in totley til 95...beautiful part of the world :)

Sunshine Coast, they don't call it that for nothing :biggrin:

Sunshine Coast, they don't call it that for nothing :biggrin:

Most of the time it isn't sunny.

G'day all from liveable Melbourne,

Born and raised in Australia, I'm 24 and never been to Sheffield. And although I've not seen the mighty Wednesday play, the way I figure it's just something I can look forward to doing eventually.

First encountered the Wednesday when they used to make the old premier league highlights in the late 90's on tv, guess it sort of stuck with me. They dropped off my radar for a few years, but then I, after the 2005 Play-off final, rediscovered the MASSIVE and been following them religiously ever since! With our steady progress since the 11/12 promotion and Chansiri's take-over, what a time to be an owl.

WAWAW

• Agree 3

G'day all from liveable Melbourne,

Born and raised in Australia, I'm 24 and never been to Sheffield. And although I've not seen the mighty Wednesday play, the way I figure it's just something I can look forward to doing eventually.

First encountered the Wednesday when they used to make the old premier league highlights in the late 90's on tv, guess it sort of stuck with me. They dropped off my radar for a few years, but then I, after the 2005 Play-off final, rediscovered the MASSIVE and been following them religiously ever since! With our steady progress since the 11/12 promotion and Chansiri's take-over, what a time to be an owl.

WAWAW

I'm 26 and mostly in the same boat, although have been to sheffield that's how i got sucked into the wednesday family 

I've been to Sheffield, that was 9 years ago now. Was in England earlier in the year but went and saw them play in Bournemouth, an away day is a great experience. 

My mate has just moved to Perth, Everton supporter though

Any Owls Fans in New Zealand... Im here until the end of April just wondered if i was the only one this far from Hillsbrough...

Anyone in Brisbane getting together for the playoff matches?

Eh up lads...just signed up and notice quite a few of you are in Melbourne. I've only met one Owl in Melbourne so far. He's called Barney and runs a bar in St Kilda called "Barney Allen's". If you are there, say hi. He'll appreciate it.

I think I'm still drunk from celebrating the promotion at the weekend! Looking forward to seeing more games on TV next season.

Melbourne actually had a supporters branch back in 91, I travelled down from Latrobe valley and watched the final with a whole bunch of them, war of the monster truck supporteres were there too lol Edited by OzOwl

Anyone in Brisbane getting together for the playoff matches?

Yes mate. I sent you a PM.

Pig n Whistle at Riverside is screening match. 2am kick off.

Spread the word if you know any other Owls in the area.