owls fans down under

Guest baggy

G'day all from liveable Melbourne,

Born and raised in Australia, I'm 24 and never been to Sheffield. And although I've not seen the mighty Wednesday play, the way I figure it's just something I can look forward to doing eventually.

First encountered the Wednesday when they used to make the old premier league highlights in the late 90's on tv, guess it sort of stuck with me. They dropped off my radar for a few years, but then I, after the 2005 Play-off final, rediscovered the MASSIVE and been following them religiously ever since! With our steady progress since the 11/12 promotion and Chansiri's take-over, what a time to be an owl.

WAWAW

Guest Aussie_Dave

G'day all from liveable Melbourne,

Born and raised in Australia, I'm 24 and never been to Sheffield. And although I've not seen the mighty Wednesday play, the way I figure it's just something I can look forward to doing eventually.

First encountered the Wednesday when they used to make the old premier league highlights in the late 90's on tv, guess it sort of stuck with me. They dropped off my radar for a few years, but then I, after the 2005 Play-off final, rediscovered the MASSIVE and been following them religiously ever since! With our steady progress since the 11/12 promotion and Chansiri's take-over, what a time to be an owl.

WAWAW

I'm 26 and mostly in the same boat, although have been to sheffield that's how i got sucked into the wednesday family 

Eh up lads...just signed up and notice quite a few of you are in Melbourne. I've only met one Owl in Melbourne so far. He's called Barney and runs a bar in St Kilda called "Barney Allen's". If you are there, say hi. He'll appreciate it.

I think I'm still drunk from celebrating the promotion at the weekend! Looking forward to seeing more games on TV next season.

Melbourne actually had a supporters branch back in 91, I travelled down from Latrobe valley and watched the final with a whole bunch of them, war of the monster truck supporteres were there too lol Edited by OzOwl