Seating Location?

I'm bringing 3 Man ure fans to the Owls v Plymouth game in JanuaryI want to provide them Good Seats, a good atmosphere, and in a section of the stand with good facilities - just to show them we're still brilliant :biggrin:As I haven't been to Hillsboroough since the Strafford era introduced all the new changes would anyone have any suggestions?Many thanksLee

I'm bringing 3 Man ure fans to the Owls v Plymouth game in JanuaryI want to provide them Good Seats, a good atmosphere, and in a section of the stand with good facilities - just to show them we're still brilliant :biggrin:As I haven't been to Hillsboroough since the Strafford era introduced all the new changes would anyone have any suggestions?Many thanksLee

Well to be perfectly honest pal, there isn't one stand which has all 3. :blush: The South easily has the best facilities and has great food on offer, but isn't normally very full and has a pretty poor atmosphere. It's probably got the best view though.The North has good views and is the best value for money stand i think in terms of view for price, but has very average facilities. It's got a decent atmosphere though.The Kop has the best atmosphere and is cheapest, but has (IMO) the poorest facilities of all 3 stands and the worst view.I'd probably recommend the South if you're trying to show us to be a good club as they will be able to see a full(ish) North from their seat, and enjoy a great view of the pitch and good refreshments.

Bought 4 tickets yesterday briefly after I posted the above messageMan U fans highly impressed I could give them physical tickets within 2 hours of planning of going to the game :biggrin: So far so good!

Yeah you should tell them if we do it that way its saves you money! and we dont have to pay for some stupid membership to actualy be able to buy a ticket

Yeah you should tell them if we do it that way its saves you money! and we dont have to pay for some stupid membership to actualy be able to buy a ticket

Haha, stupid system they've got. Luckily when I go to a Man U game with them they're the ones who have to worry about getting tickets!Only need to book Boat, Rail, and Liverpool/Sheffield Hotels now for our journey/lads weekend away!