"A couple of our younger lads were videoing themselves on the coach the other night singing Kings of Leon songs"

I'm not really sure what to make of this to be honest.On the one hand someone said that it was 'outside work hours' so they can do as they please. I don't think that it is outside work hours - they are representing the club until such time as they are dropped off and they jump into their own cars and GO HOME.Everyone is entitled to eat as they please - but if I were them on the money footballers are on, then I would be really careful to look after my already short career - everything in moderation and with the clubs nutritionists consent.Most annoying for me is:How the hell did this end up in the public domain?I can see it now:Fabio Cappello filming Steve Gerrard and Frank Lampard in a rendition of 'Didn't we have a lovely time the day we went to Bangor'Want Premier league football?Want to be winners?Want a full stadium every week?Want new investment?Want to be a pillar of the community?England did not qualify for the Euro's with McClown and his chummy, chummy attitude with Stevie G, Frankie L et al.Changed the manager, improved professionalism and instilled a desire to play and win. With hard work and discipline.There is a time and a place for these things - and yes, it may be on the coach on the way home. But not on f~cking youtube.Get it sorted Wednesday.

Yeah your right.. we should have a disciplinarian type like Kean... :ph34r::blink:

Guest swfc1986

Get a F***** grip!! stop moaning! there young lads who i know personally, what you want them to do? sit with there knee's crossed singing cum by ah! :)

I can't believe some people have made a big deal over thisFooking hell, two young lads having a sing-song on the coach back to Sheffield after a 0-0It's not as if they were sitting there smoking a joint is it?

Watch the league cup glory video Hirst & Harkes messing about the coach on the way down... published by sheffield wednesday for all to see... didn't harm out chances that day did it!

Yes but they were good and had the right to act the goat! :ph34r:

Can't see what the fuss about the Pizza and the Coke is all about aswell.When doing any exercise your body uses up fats, sugars etc. That sort of meal helps to replace the energy that is lost. Theres probably some restraint on what they can have on a pizza etc. But players need as much fat in their diet as they do good stuff. Its called a balanced diet FFS!.And anyway after we beat Southampton 5-0 the other year I saw Rudi Skacel ordering the teams dinner from a burger van on Penistone Road. This is fact. :laugh: Other teams do it. Why isn't it ever good enough for Wednesday. For the past few years the team spirits been t*ss and a video like this would've never happened. At least its showing the players get on and enjoy each others company. They're professionals that know when to be professional. Thats probably the only time the players get to have a laugh as a group.

Edited by NeonLeon

Guest ashjam

Cloughie used to have his players stop off on the way home for fish n chips.In those days, eating fish n chips would be all over the newspapers (see what I did there?)

Guest wednesday_lass

Oh my sweet jesus christ two young lads having a bit of a laugh, GET THEM OUT NOW :laugh: Seriously, yeah they're footballer, they have a responsibility, but for gods sake if they aren't aloud to let them selves go abit on a long trip back to S6 then some people need to get a bit of a grip on their own lives.

Guest ashjam

Oh my sweet jesus christ two young lads having a bit of a laugh, GET THEM OUT NOW :laugh: Seriously, yeah they're footballer, they have a responsibility, but for gods sake if they aren't aloud to let them selves go abit on a long trip back to S6 then some people need to get a bit of a grip on their own lives.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Wot u said.ps - Mighty Meaty mmmmmmmmmmmm

At least when lawsy has finally killed off beevers' carear as a footballer, the lad could have a go at singing in the x factor or popstars n that, decent voice.Grandad will be gutted when he sees this and notices that granty has used an iphone to film and upload it onto youtube :ph34r: i cant believe they are eating dominoes fast food junk - surely they could afford pizza express or sumat decent

I'm not really sure what to make of this to be honest.On the one hand someone said that it was 'outside work hours' so they can do as they please. I don't think that it is outside work hours - they are representing the club until such time as they are dropped off and they jump into their own cars and GO HOME.Everyone is entitled to eat as they please - but if I were them on the money footballers are on, then I would be really careful to look after my already short career - everything in moderation and with the clubs nutritionists consent.Most annoying for me is:How the hell did this end up in the public domain?I can see it now:Fabio Cappello filming Steve Gerrard and Frank Lampard in a rendition of 'Didn't we have a lovely time the day we went to Bangor'Want Premier league football?Want to be winners?Want a full stadium every week?Want new investment?Want to be a pillar of the community?England did not qualify for the Euro's with McClown and his chummy, chummy attitude with Stevie G, Frankie L et al.Changed the manager, improved professionalism and instilled a desire to play and win. With hard work and discipline.There is a time and a place for these things - and yes, it may be on the coach on the way home. But not on f~cking youtube.Get it sorted Wednesday.

After a game at the old den Millwall which finished i think 4-4 we were making our way back to digs in north london when the team coach pulled up , off jumps a few of the coaching staff and headed for the chinese to pick up their order and to the off license next door for some crates of beer , we got on the coach to ask how Roland Nielson was as he'd picked up a bad injury most of the players had got a beer and couldn't wait for their chinky .they offered us a beer alsothis team went on to win promotion and the league cup under big ronRELAXING ENJOYING YOURSELF ,HAVING A GOOD TIME AND THE ODD BEER AND CRAP FOOD REALLY AFFECTED THIS TEAM

Can't see what the fuss about the Pizza and the Coke is all about aswell.

When doing any exercise your body uses up fats, sugars etc. That sort of meal helps to replace the energy that is lost. Theres probably some restraint on what they can have on a pizza etc. But players need as much fat in their diet as they do good stuff. Its called a balanced diet FFS!.

And anyway after we beat Southampton 5-0 the other year I saw Rudi Skacel ordering the teams dinner from a burger van on Penistone Road. This is fact. :laugh:

Other teams do it. Why isn't it ever good enough for Wednesday. For the past few years the team spirits been t*ss and a video like this would've never happened. At least its showing the players get on and enjoy each others company. They're professionals that know when to be professional. Thats probably the only time the players get to have a laugh as a group.

Oh dear

Thankyou Gilian McKeith

That is not what is meant by a balanced diet, you need to have your protein, carbs and fat, but fat can be good and bad, there are different types, and pizza is definitely the bad type-it's one of the worst things you can have.

In my opinion a pro football shouldn't really be having pizza, and I think it'll be rare top players do.

Oh dear

Thankyou Gilian McKeith

That is not what is meant by a balanced diet, you need to have your protein, carbs and fat, but fat can be good and bad, there are different types, and pizza is definitely the bad type-it's one of the worst things you can have.

In my opinion a pro football shouldn't really be having pizza, and I think it'll be rare top players do.

What about "pizzagate" at Old trafford a few years ago. A few "top" players in those dressing rooms. Also, it was reported a couple of years ago that SAF had stopped the Man U coach on the way home and all the players piled off for fish and chips.

As for the other fella, seriously, get a rumbleing grip.

Guest pompyowl

i hope it was'nt one of them double decadence ones with the two layers with a cheese sauce in the middle.ive heard them ones are proper fattening :tongue: