"A couple of our younger lads were videoing themselves on the coach the other night singing Kings of Leon songs"

It was after the Palace game.

what Arthur said!

It was on the way back from the Palace game.

Thanks lads! I misunderstood. but thank roger for that I wanted the buggers to be gutted after that Derby performance* edit since when does roger have 4 words and start with F? lol! Edited by steelowl

Yeah, thats Gray.

He's probably the Geordie on 1 min 20 saying "Can you keep it down" and "I've never heard anything like that in mi' flipping life". And just genrally chipping in, in the background!I don't see how people can get arsey about it. Its after a game so its practically "out of work hours" Its not like they're got a pint in each hand.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's probably the Geordie on 1 min 20 saying "Can you keep it down" and "I've never heard anything like that in mi' flipping life". And just genrally chipping in, in the background!I don't see how people can get arsey about it. Its after a game so its practically "out of work hours" Its not like they're got a pint in each hand.

Im not getting arsey.In fact it made me laugh for quite a while :blush:

I'm not really sure what to make of this to be honest.On the one hand someone said that it was 'outside work hours' so they can do as they please. I don't think that it is outside work hours - they are representing the club until such time as they are dropped off and they jump into their own cars and GO HOME.Everyone is entitled to eat as they please - but if I were them on the money footballers are on, then I would be really careful to look after my already short career - everything in moderation and with the clubs nutritionists consent.Most annoying for me is:How the hell did this end up in the public domain?I can see it now:Fabio Cappello filming Steve Gerrard and Frank Lampard in a rendition of 'Didn't we have a lovely time the day we went to Bangor'Want Premier league football?Want to be winners?Want a full stadium every week?Want new investment?Want to be a pillar of the community?England did not qualify for the Euro's with McClown and his chummy, chummy attitude with Stevie G, Frankie L et al.Changed the manager, improved professionalism and instilled a desire to play and win. With hard work and discipline.There is a time and a place for these things - and yes, it may be on the coach on the way home. But not on f~cking youtube.Get it sorted Wednesday.

I'm not really sure what to make of this to be honest.On the one hand someone said that it was 'outside work hours' so they can do as they please. I don't think that it is outside work hours - they are representing the club until such time as they are dropped off and they jump into their own cars and GO HOME.Everyone is entitled to eat as they please - but if I were them on the money footballers are on, then I would be really careful to look after my already short career - everything in moderation and with the clubs nutritionists consent.Most annoying for me is:How the hell did this end up in the public domain?I can see it now:Fabio Cappello filming Steve Gerrard and Frank Lampard in a rendition of 'Didn't we have a lovely time the day we went to Bangor'Want Premier league football?Want to be winners?Want a full stadium every week?Want new investment?Want to be a pillar of the community?England did not qualify for the Euro's with McClown and his chummy, chummy attitude with Stevie G, Frankie L et al.Changed the manager, improved professionalism and instilled a desire to play and win. With hard work and discipline.There is a time and a place for these things - and yes, it may be on the coach on the way home. But not on f~cking youtube.Get it sorted Wednesday.

Are you on a wind up? If not get a grip.

I am not fishing in any lake.I am not wanting to cause trouble.I am not Karen/Brashley/Sheard or anyone like that.I have an opinion that there is a time and place - and not in the public domain of events on the team bus. What next? Brian giving his half time team talk via dab digital radio?It makes me nervous. Very nervous.I want everyone pulling in the right direction for the greater good of the club - chairman, fans, manager and players alike. I want us back where we belong - challenging at the right end of the football league, the best team in Yorkshire. The very best we can be.We need professionalism and commitment. At all levels.An over reaction to the weekends result? Maybe it is.But I'm not the only one that was angered by it: Mr Law's had a few choice words about it also judging by the reports on the official site.So I'm not the only one having a go either.

Guest Mark_Owl

I am not fishing in any lake.I am not wanting to cause trouble.I am not Karen/Brashley/Sheard or anyone like that.I have an opinion that there is a time and place - and not in the public domain of events on the team bus. What next? Brian giving his half time team talk via dab digital radio?It makes me nervous. Very nervous.I want everyone pulling in the right direction for the greater good of the club - chairman, fans, manager and players alike. I want us back where we belong - challenging at the right end of the football league, the best team in Yorkshire. The very best we can be.We need professionalism and commitment. At all levels.An over reaction to the weekends result? Maybe it is.But I'm not the only one that was angered by it: Mr Law's had a few choice words about it also judging by the reports on the official site.So I'm not the only one having a go either.

Oh dear. Get a grip mate, its on the way back from london on a tuesday night? tool

Guest Batigol

Behave ya big wethead!!