WHERE ARE THE POINTS

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl
http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1814163,00.htmlJust had a read on the OS about the people who got into the ground early on saturday getting there Teamcard points added to there account already which should be the case anyway. But where are the points that were promised to us when the club took our money back in July for club membership.Have asked this question on here, at the Megastore and by PM and make no excuses for doing so. The club promised something in return for us paying a membership fee and as far as we are concerned we kept our bargain. Have no doubt whatsoever that the club is being run honestly but get this sorted out, or is our membership fees not as important as other forms of revenue to the club.PS how come I have an email from Teamcard saying if i take the receipts for shop purchases into the store the points that should have been awarded for them will be added, yet the clubs computer says No.Not one communication from the club over this either by post, phone or email, bet there is when renewal fees for S/T Memberships and foundation are due.

Ive not got any points for getting in early saturday and according to the OS they should show and they dont, not even in pending points :angry: I know for a fact i was in before 2pm as it live 2 mins from the ground and left home at 1.45pm.....obviously i have no way of proving i was in early....waste of time doing it if im not gonna be rewarded!!!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1814163,00.htmlJust had a read on the OS about the people who got into the ground early on saturday getting there Teamcard points added to there account already which should be the case anyway. But where are the points that were promised to us when the club took our money back in July for club membership.Have asked this question on here, at the Megastore and by PM and make no excuses for doing so. The club promised something in return for us paying a membership fee and as far as we are concerned we kept our bargain. Have no doubt whatsoever that the club is being run honestly but get this sorted out, or is our membership fees not as important as other forms of revenue to the club.PS how come I have an email from Teamcard saying if i take the receipts for shop purchases into the store the points that should have been awarded for them will be added, yet the clubs computer says No.Not one communication from the club over this either by post, phone or email, bet there is when renewal fees for S/T Memberships and foundation are due.

Membership points should have been added earlier this week. The points were awarded for all Club Memberships (500 Points for 1Yr Membership and 2500 for 5 Yr) and 200 points for each ticket purchased on the Kop or North Stand. The only points that should be outstanding for Club Members are for tickets purchased for the Cardiff game - these will be added next week.If you haven't received your points then please drop me a PM with your Membership details (name / Membership number) and I'll have a look into it for you and try and work out why you were missed. Apologies for the problems you've experienced, hopefully we'll get it all sorted for you soon.

Ive not got any points for getting in early saturday and according to the OS they should show and they dont, not even in pending points :angry: I know for a fact i was in before 2pm as it live 2 mins from the ground and left home at 1.45pm.....obviously i have no way of proving i was in early....waste of time doing it if im not gonna be rewarded!!!

Hi Mark,Unfortunately there was a problem with adding the points this afternoon and these will now be added on Monday. As long as you made it into the ground before 2pm then you'll get the points.Thanks,Chris

Membership points should have been added earlier this week. The points were awarded for all Club Memberships (500 Points for 1Yr Membership and 2500 for 5 Yr) and 200 points for each ticket purchased on the Kop or North Stand. The only points that should be outstanding for Club Members are for tickets purchased for the Cardiff game - these will be added next week.If you haven't received your points then please drop me a PM with your Membership details (name / Membership number) and I'll have a look into it for you and try and work out why you were missed. Apologies for the problems you've experienced, hopefully we'll get it all sorted for you soon.Hi Mark,Unfortunately there was a problem with adding the points this afternoon and these will now be added on Monday. As long as you made it into the ground before 2pm then you'll get the points.Thanks,Chris

hi Chrischeers for letting us know but why wasnt this put on OS? Jonny

hi Chrischeers for letting us know but why wasnt this put on OS? Jonny

No problem. I only found out that the points hadn't been added as thought late in the day. There wasn't anyone from the press team about at the time to update the OS. I've dropped the webteam an email and asked if they can update the story.

Didnt the OS say they'd be on today for getting in the ground early??? Nothing on my cards balance

Mark,I'm chasing this with TeamCard now as we were assured they would be added this morning. Will get back to you when I hear back.Chris

I've just spoken to TeamCard and they've confirmed that the points haven't been added yet today. They have assured me that they will be added this evening / overnight and they will be confirming this to me tomorrow morning when they've been added.I'll post up here when I've had the confirmation.Sorry for the hassle guys,Chris

Mark,I'm chasing this with TeamCard now as we were assured they would be added this morning. Will get back to you when I hear back.Chris

I've just spoken to TeamCard and they've confirmed that the points haven't been added yet today. They have assured me that they will be added this evening / overnight and they will be confirming this to me tomorrow morning when they've been added.I'll post up here when I've had the confirmation.Sorry for the hassle guys,Chris

Thanks for the info

Guest intercity0wl

Thanks for the info

Same here Chris a swift conclusion to the problem after your intervention and actions, points added this morning for us.Thanks

Hi folks,Just to let you know that the 200 early entry points for the Cardiff game should have been added, along with everybody's 500 Club Membership points.Sorry it's taken so long to sort out.Chris