Yes I will ring club, but can any of you lot help first

Trying to order a ticket on the Kop for my Father-in-Law for the Newcastle game on Boxing Day.According to the online doings, all the seats around where me and our lass sit are taken, but I know this to be untrue - the 2 seats to our left are always empty, as well as two next but one directly behind us.Thought it was just because it is an attractive game, but I've tried other random matches, including very unattractive midweek matches, yet still no availability.These seats are never taken - yet tried ordering on the phone last year for a few of the night matches - couldn't get the seats I wanted - and guess what the 2 seats were always empty every time.Is there a problem with the 'programme' they use, as anyone else had these problems?

Trying to order a ticket on the Kop for my Father-in-Law for the Newcastle game on Boxing Day.According to the online doings, all the seats around where me and our lass sit are taken, but I know this to be untrue - the 2 seats to our left are always empty, as well as two next but one directly behind us.Thought it was just because it is an attractive game, but I've tried other random matches, including very unattractive midweek matches, yet still no availability.These seats are never taken - yet tried ordering on the phone last year for a few of the night matches - couldn't get the seats I wanted - and guess what the 2 seats were always empty every time.Is there a problem with the 'programme' they use, as anyone else had these problems?

They may be season ticket holders who sit or stand somewhere else each gamee.g I know someone who has seats in the middle of the kop but stands in the corner on the uncovered section every game :blink: