Away - Watford - Oct 23rd

Guest teeba

Hi,finally coming back to England to see Wednesday and since all the home matches I wanted to see this year fell on days I could not travel, my England-visit brings me back to London again, this time for the Watford match on Oct 23rd.How do I buy tickets to this match - I want to wear my Sheff Weds shirt so I guess it has to be from the away supporters' allocated slot?ThanksNorwegian Owl

Guest Gornaldo

I'm guessing this is a "Category B" game for them....If you're a concession, i.e a student, can you pay on the gate with your student card?Or do you need to buy in advance in order to get the concession price?

Can you still get tickets for the Sheff Weds block when you turn up at the gates or are you dropped in a neutral zone then?Want to wear the SW shirt, so I guess I'll need to go in the blocks allocated the away supporters?

Can you still get tickets for the Sheff Weds block when you turn up at the gates or are you dropped in a neutral zone then?Want to wear the SW shirt, so I guess I'll need to go in the blocks allocated the away supporters?

You will be in the away end mate, but it will cost you an extra £2.50 to pay on the day.http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/ForthcomingGames/0,,10304,00.html

Watford (a)Friday 23 October 2009Kick-off 7.45pmTickets priced £22.50 Adults, £12.50 Seniors (65 and over) 16-19 year olds and Students, £9.50 under 16's will go on sale to the following categories:-Please note if any tickets remain for matchday sales, then the prices will increase by £2.50.Season Ticket Holders Monday 5 OctoberMembers/Owls Foundation Members Monday 12 OctoberGeneral Sale Monday 19 October

You will be in the away end mate, but it will cost you an extra £2.50 to pay on the day.

thanks for the info - no worries with the extra cost. Not got enough time to have tickets mailed to Norway now so will have to pay at the gates.

Guest mattiss1234

We only sold about 150 tickets

Says who?When i bought mine online on Monday the top block only got about 50 tickets left and there was at least 400/500 seats in top block.Bottom block was unavailable probably being kept for pay on the day fans.

Guest Gornaldo

Will we need to get tickets from ticket office beforehand or just get them from the turnstiles?I had the presumption that you could only buy adult tickets on the turnstiles, and concessions etc couldn't do that on the turnstiles.Am I wrong?