Buying tickets

Can a member buy two tickets at once? Or will I have to wait until they go onto general sale?Im obviously a member, but Im looking to take one of my pals to Derby, but he isnt registered with SWFC.Just wondering how it all works?

no but why not ask another member/season ticket holder if you can use their account code an add them to friends and family list?

Guest intercity0wl

In the same boat... my mate is a Wednesday fan but not a member... members should be able to buy an extra ticket!! boooo moan whinge!! :ph34r:

Why ?, tell ya mate to pay £25 quid into the clubs coffers and become a member. If they can afford £30 to watch a game at Derby £25 for a seasons membership and less hassle to get a ticket makes sence i think.

Why ?, tell ya mate to pay £25 quid into the clubs coffers and become a member. If they can afford £30 to watch a game at Derby £25 for a seasons membership and less hassle to get a ticket makes sence i think.

Changes for me this season:- No longer sit in the South Stand; have to sit in the Kop as students can no longer sit there and my student gf isn't willing to pay virtually £30 to see Wednesday.- If I can convince her to pay the premium Ticket Price +£3 on last season for majority of games i will be attending at home this season- Can no longer buy my mate a priority ticket to go to away games- 5% discount in club shop is no more.- No more £10 matches. Not personally too worried because i can now afford the game but means won't be able to drag any non-swfc mates down.Fantastic.Up The Owls Edited by kyl3b