American Owls

Guest pressureworks

Guest pressureworks

American Owls Supporter since 1980.Living in NJ, USASaw Wednesday play in America in 1993!!!!Been to Sheffield in 2006 (sw 1 stoke 1)Traveling to Sheffield in Oct-- 16-25. Attending Coventry 10/17 and Preston 10/20. South stand.

American Owls Supporter since 1980.Living in NJ, USASaw Wednesday play in America in 1993!!!!Been to Sheffield in 2006 (sw 1 stoke 1)Traveling to Sheffield in Oct-- 16-25. Attending Coventry 10/17 and Preston 10/20. South stand.

Have a great trip - where you staying in Sheffield? What other parts of the country you going to see? If you need any pointers let me know.JamieBrooklyn (now New orleans) Owl

I'm in Brooklyn also, there's a couple of us in Park Slop alone, another lad in Williamsburg.

Have a great trip - where you staying in Sheffield? What other parts of the country you going to see? If you need any pointers let me know.JamieBrooklyn (now New orleans) Owl

I was living in Park Slope as well - 5th Ave and 9th Street - that horrible building on the block - I was on the 9th floor. Still, my local bar (Harry Bolands) was great which is why the Wednesday shirt still hangs proud on the wall there. New York got to expensive so I moved to the murder capital of the USA. Was back home for a couple of weeks this year and watched the Peterborough and Newcastle games (drew and lost!)where in Park Slope are you?Jamie

Guest Colorado Owl

Surely I'm not the only Rocky Mountain Owl?!Sheffield born, an Owl since my first game (SWFC 3 - 2 Chelsea) in September 1982. Season ticket holder for many years and I've served my time at away games in Colchester, Plymouth, Torquay, Cambridge, Bournemouth, Wycombe etc, etc, etc.These days though, I'm generally limited to listening on Wednesday Player.

Surely I'm not the only Rocky Mountain Owl?!Sheffield born, an Owl since my first game (SWFC 3 - 2 Chelsea) in September 1982. Season ticket holder for many years and I've served my time at away games in Colchester, Plymouth, Torquay, Cambridge, Bournemouth, Wycombe etc, etc, etc.These days though, I'm generally limited to listening on Wednesday Player.

Fantastic - where in CO are you? I'm in Fort Collins.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest Colorado Owl

If you keep going north....you'll find me :biggrin:

Good to hear Danada!! Many other Owls up there in BC? Did you get to see the Acadamy lads play in Victoria?Neal - I used to be in Fo Co mate. Great town. Denver now. PM me bro.