club shop

Guest STURROCKS KILT

Guest STURROCKS KILT

What can i say about our club shop .. Its crap .. I went last night with my girlfriend in the hope of getting a few things .. I couldnt believe the lack of stock . There was nothing and i mean nothing for adults .. I was really peed off .. I wanted to treat my girlfriend to a new home shirt but couldnt and i wanted a couple of the new training tops but could i get anything could i hell ... Lee what the hell is going on ?. How much more money do you want to lose ? Id have spent somewhere in the region of £70 and i spoke to another couple and they said the had come early to buy a few things and they were peed of as well .. Please sort it out lee ... up the owls ......

What can i say about our club shop .. Its crap .. I went last night with my girlfriend in the hope of getting a few things .. I couldnt believe the lack of stock . There was nothing and i mean nothing for adults .. I was really peed off .. I wanted to treat my girlfriend to a new home shirt but couldnt and i wanted a couple of the new training tops but could i get anything could i hell ... Lee what the hell is going on ?. How much more money do you want to lose ? Id have spent somewhere in the region of £70 and i spoke to another couple and they said the had come early to buy a few things and they were peed of as well .. Please sort it out lee ... up the owls ......

i've been 3 times now and come away empty handed, i want to buy new home shirts and can'tscary

FFS surely if you used your brain you'd realise that THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!! Meaning lots of people have bought kit because it has been so damn popular!! If i remember there has been 3 lots of kit deliveries so far, all virtually sold out! Just wait and have some patience! Plus if you also read on official site about the factory in turkey... flooded ...so not sure when the next shipment will be in! Use your brain and realise that maybe this isn't Lee's fault!? FFS!

does the club shop not open after matches anymore? i came out the north stand after the final whistle and it was shut, all lights off.didn't it used to be open for 45 mins after final whistle. must be losing some business if no longer open after the match.

Guest Bellsview

i've been 3 times now and come away empty handed, i want to buy new home shirts and can't

scary

Same here.

What's the point in the club shop being the "exclusive" seller of the home kit if it can't meet supporter demand?

This is the sort of thing that I thought the club would address as a priority under LS, as it's simply haemorrhaging money (just as the last lot did), not to mention weeing supporters off as well.

Guest Bellsview

If your looking for answers to questions about the club shop why not try here SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY SUPERSTORE

Or better still, go in and ask like I did at the weekend and also did last night.I've only posted about my disappointment at not being able to get hold of home shirts because this is a forum with a major audience - and more importantly because I have cash in my pocket that I am wanting to hand over to the club.I don't want to hear excuses about why the club cannot meet supporter demand, we had enough of that under the last lot.

Guest intercity0wl

does the club shop not open after matches anymore? i came out the north stand after the final whistle and it was shut, all lights off.didn't it used to be open for 45 mins after final whistle. must be losing some business if no longer open after the match.

Was told about it no longer being open after a night game so went in before the game but due to lack of time did not get all that i went in for and therefor did not spend all i wanted to so club lost cash again. Not opening aftr the game is one area that what we are told is a progresive club are actually taking a backward step. Totally understand the kit selling out and floods causing probs with future deliveries, but could have spent the equivelent of a season ticket last night if shop was open post game. Bet Man united, chelsea or Liverpool to name a few would have been willing to take my money after a game.

Guest hayhurst

I don't want to hear excuses about why the club cannot meet supporter demand, we had enough of that under the last lot.

Either no one has notice that stock is low and threads like this will prompt staff at the shop to realise and re-order.Or threads like this will deliver you the reason/excuse for the lack of stock.As there are 10 threads like this already in the Superstore section all with the reasons we are out of stock stated, I'm pretty sure this thread is not going to satisfy your requirement for a solution and not an excuse.

Guest Bellsview

Either no one has notice that stock is low and threads like this will prompt staff at the shop to realise and re-order.Or threads like this will deliver you the reason/excuse for the lack of stock.As there are 10 threads like this already in the Superstore section all with the reasons we are out of stock stated, I'm pretty sure this thread is not going to satisfy your requirement for a solution and not an excuse.

As I work full-time and have a life outside of Owlstalk, I don't always have the time to trawl through every section and every post on this site.But if the problem is, as you say, being highlighted on a VERY regular basis on this site (and no doubt in the club shop by disgruntled customers/supporters), then that takes the wee wee further still don't you think? As I have said, we got excuse after excuse under the last lot - I thought things would be much better (especially on the marketing/ revenue front) under the new regime.

Guest hayhurst

Disagree with you there, the problems of the previous regime are just that.IMO the new management deserve a clean slate and a little leeway especially as they implement positive changes. Rather than people moaning and not bother looking into the reasons for the problems.That we are still experiencing problems with the shop under the new regime makes me even more interested in the reasons.All that said it is your prerogative to complain if you wish, and as a number of people seem to be it would be nice to see some explanation possibly on the OS about the lack of stock and an update of the time scales involved in re-stocking.

VIENNA: Iranian nuclear energy chief Ali Akbar Salehi said he had agreed new measures of cooperation with UN inspectors during talks yesterday with the director of the International Atomic Energy Agency.world of warcraft goldThe IAEA did not comment immediately on the deal which coincides with a diplomatic thaw between Iran and world powers, signaled by a plan for talks on October 1, and which was prompted by rising concern about Iran's drive for nuclear capability.maple story mesosRelated readings: UN nuclear agency to discuss Iran, Syria US insists on discussing nuclear issue with Iran US calls for multilateral meeting with Iran US: Iran nearing atomic bomb capacity Iran's new gov't to study negotiations with USWow Power LevelingSalehi declined to say what the new cooperation entailed but said it would not cover the IAEA's probe into intelligence reports suggesting Iran covertly researched nuclear weapon designs. Iran has said the reports are fabricated and the issue is closed.maple story mesosLast month, Iran agreed to longstanding IAEA demands for tighter surveillance of its rapidly expanding Natanz uranium enrichment plant and restored some access to a heavy-water reactor of proliferation concern.wow power levelingBut the IAEA has called for more far-reaching transparency from Iran to defuse mistrust around its nuclear ambitions, including snap inspections ranging beyond Teheran's declared nuclear sites to verify that no secret work devoted to "weaponizing" nuclear know-how is going on.Iran has said it is enriching uranium only for electricity, not to perfect means to fuel atom bombs as the West fears.replica rolexIran has agreed to wide-ranging talks with six world powers, likely to be held in Turkey. It has ruled out discussing its own nuclear activities, but Salehi said on Monday the powers could still raise any question they wished at the talks.