would be nice to know regarding away tickets

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Guest thetruthisoutthere

We must be the only club in the league that doesnt anounce how many tickets we have been alocated for away matches, it really wee wees me off not knowing how many tickets we have been given.When i am talking to other fans about following wednesday round the country i sometimes look at *** when i cant accurateley talk about our away support, all i can do is guestimate itEvery other club in the league puts something like ********* have given us an initial alocation of 3,000 tickets for the fixture at **** ******a further alocation of tickets is available if soldIt would be nice if we could do the same on the ticketing page to inform supporters of what the likelyhood is of selling the tickets before general sale, maybe it would also generate a few memberships if fans knew some away fixtures will not make general sale

Guest mattiss1234

We must be the only club in the league that doesnt anounce how many tickets we have been alocated for away matches, it really wee wees me off not knowing how many tickets we have been given.When i am talking to other fans about following wednesday round the country i sometimes look at *** when i cant accurateley talk about our away support, all i can do is guestimate itEvery other club in the league puts something like ********* have given us an initial alocation of 3,000 tickets for the fixture at **** ******a further alocation of tickets is available if soldIt would be nice if we could do the same on the ticketing page to inform supporters of what the likelyhood is of selling the tickets before general sale, maybe it would also generate a few memberships if fans knew some away fixtures will not make general sale

Agree about the top part but the bottom just wouldnt, how do they know how well its going to sell, they thought United would sell in less than a day, it took more than a week.